Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
So it's been a while since we did a release but I can promise you we have some amazing stuff lined up.
We're working to get a regular release schedule going - something like a new item every 2 weeks and with tc prices so it's easier to get the gear you want.

We also have some big items which will have events along with them so keep a look out for that too. Expect the next release within the week. :o
With the street fighter mod dengu made?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
idk if this has been suggested before but an Ushanka (Russian winter hat) for toris would be pretty cool
Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop
Originally Posted by Freestuffz View Post
3D and Hair Items Idea

i there should be shoulder pads

shoulder pads

also a DB scouter

scouter

also a bun hair would be cool like this one

bun hair

also an eye mask

eye mask

but u cant forget this BANDIT SCARF

bandit scarf

the unique i really liked and i imagine in-game was the DB scouter , would be a solid item like the March madness stuff , and probably in the green glass a little text saying " over 9000!!! " .
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Actually, I don't think it would look good if it had text on the glass, but I think that should be its description on the shop or something.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by BillyLlama View Post
What if there was like a eyepatch?

Like this one, which is available for 5 Shiai Tokens?

hampa Moderated Message:
bro seriously
replay maker kinda
A Cape

Actual belts that you can get once you have reached a belt in-game, the custom belts can have a custom texture.