Toribash
Hey guys, this is me applying to join Urban.

Urban application.

Don't ask me why I didn't crop everything other than the chat, cause I have no idea why myself.

A little about me : I'm a guy who played league with Leilak for almost 2 years now, probably on a daily basis (as well as samopal leyz and a bunch more but they're not as important as Leilak cause he's the best and all that). Samopal sucks and no one likes him... at all.
Last edited by EJM; Nov 23, 2014 at 08:20 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Not the best applycation at all, bunch of reports, bans, bm, awful past and ugly face..

Actually, i can go with my yes here.
Last edited by Samopal; Nov 23, 2014 at 10:20 PM.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
blah

Yes, we need someone with these photoshop skills.

Regotten, stop spamming my inbox holy shit.
Hello Gentlemen, I'm here just to stop by and place in a few new better replays than before. Anyways, watch em', enjoy them, and vote them
Attached Files
#Reg - Intimidation.rpl (90.0 KB, 14 views)
#Reg - Aikido-win.rpl (49.5 KB, 8 views)
#Reg - The game winner.rpl (131.1 KB, 11 views)
#Reg - Urban stuff.rpl (79.7 KB, 12 views)
Belt: 2nd dan
Preferred mods: Aikido, Wushu, Mushu.
Old clans: Lmc, Nothar

Why you want to join?: Well.. Let's face it.. Urban is awesome. Their's amazing fighters, And i want to be in the revolution. And I've heard people from eVo saying things like "Urban can't stand a chance in a fight", when I know that you can.. You guys are my idles, And I want to join because, Well, I want to be awesome like you guys.

I can hold my balance, Withstand most combo attacks and counter quite easily, And sometimes Comeback if I get deflected.. I'm rarely offline so, I'm bairly inactive. I like to keep my opponents Nice and cooked. I'd never be seen disrespecting a fellow Urban and I'm a nice guy to be around.

Thanks for reading,
Yours sincerely,
TheGreenVoid
With an overwhelming majority of 2 to 0 (zero) im pleased to announce EJM as our newest addition to the gang. Give him a warm welcome everyone.

That aside, I gotta reject the other applicants, better luck next time!
Last edited by leilak; Nov 24, 2014 at 11:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Regotten View Post
Should I attempt to reapply or naw?

I guess you got AXED