Ranking
Originally Posted by Redundant
pro tip: Look up how the Holocaust or the hunt of communists in America were organized, you may find many answers to those problems there.

See also Spanish Inquisition (enforcement of "correct" Christian worship). The reason they needed an inquisition is because people do not always just admit to being a minority which is persecuted and which being a member of is punishable.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
So.. the suspects of the attack have been killed and the hostage they were holding freed. Do you guys reckon these two are the actual two who attacked the Charlie Hebdo offices?

Yes, they attacked the GIGN and were killed.

There was another hostage taking, the terrorist was linked with the Kouachi brothers (he was synchronized with them, he killed a police officer one day after Charlie Hebdo attack). He was killed too and four hostages died.
And you are happy because terrorists are killed...

How can you be happy because people being killed ?

Yes, they killed innocent people, and so what ?

A mother who cry is a mother who cry, nothing else. If these guys arrive at the point to kill innocent in their own country that is probably because they were suffering too.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

They were making Anti-muslim cartoons, so as of that they asked for it, they pissed them off so apperently thats how they delt with it but its still very sad JE SUIS CHARLIE
THE QUIET BISEXUAL
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
And you are happy because terrorists are killed...

How can you be happy because people being killed ?

Yes, they killed innocent people, and so what ?

A mother who cry is a mother who cry, nothing else. If these guys arrive at the point to kill innocent in their own country that is probably because they were suffering too.

Most people around the world are suffering in some way; because you suffer too does that give you the right to gun down 12 people?
Nothing was done to them personally; they took a satiristic cartoon the wrong way. Either way, all around the world; murder of innocents is illegal. It's irrelevant if you feel someone insulted your religion, that doesn't give you the right to murder.
The magazine in question also took stabs at other religions but you don't see anyone from those murdering them.
Originally Posted by lolcats101 View Post
They were making Anti-muslim cartoons, so as of that they asked for it, they pissed them off so apperently thats how they delt with it but its still very sad JE SUIS CHARLIE

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government or society itself, into improvement.

Yes, they asked for it. definitely.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
"Most people around the world are suffering in some way; because you suffer too does that give you the right to gun down 12 people?"

I agree with you, but that don't change the fact I can't be happy because someone is murdered.

"Nothing was done to them personally; they took a satiristic cartoon the wrong way. Either way, all around the world; murder of innocents is illegal. It's irrelevant if you feel someone insulted your religion, that doesn't give you the right to murder.
The magazine in question also took stabs at other religions but you don't see anyone from those murdering them."

Do you really think they did that only because of these satiric cartoons ? Really ? Don't you think it is a "message" they give about something bigger ?

You see Mocucha, how many times has someone talked shit to you? I'm going to guess quite a lot. How many of them did you shoot? Gonna go on a wild hunch and say none.

Just because someone is thin skinned doesn't justify actions they've taken.
If they didn't kill 12 people because of what Charlie Hebdo illustrated what else could it be? I see no other motives other than a satiric cartoon or because they wanted to prove a point.

Both seem pointless to me and considered killing an innocent person which stands against the religion they were 'supposedly' fighting for.

Originally Posted by Qur'an 5:32
Whoever kills an innocent, it is as if he has killed all humankind

Last edited by RedPanda; Jan 10, 2015 at 01:15 AM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
Religion is dumb, it's not natural. Bugs don't pray to god every night and hope for a next day, they just live.

Hold up. Now you're diving into a whole different discussion.
Bugs cannot think the way we do, probably because we are more evolved. But are we evolved enough to comprehend what may or may not be out there?
I'm certainly not religious, but think of it this way: The bug doesn't pray to anything at night because no one taught it to believe.

Anyway, what makes you think their religion is dumb and your belief is right? Of course, you are the chosen one, everyone else are nothing but sheeps under the control of the system...
NO.

Religion has once been used to reunite humanity, to teach people what's 'wrong' and what's 'right'. But because people believe so easily in what religious leaders say, they can be so easily corrupted. It's a shame to see that what made us evolve so rapidly years ago, is now being used to make humanity go backwards.
:^)
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
You see Mocucha, how many times has someone talked shit to you? I'm going to guess quite a lot. How many of them did you shoot? Gonna go on a wild hunch and say none.

Just because someone is thin skinned doesn't justify actions they've taken.
If they didn't kill 12 people because of what Charlie Hebdo illustrated what else could it be? I see no other motives other than a satiric cartoon or because they wanted to prove a point.

Both seem pointless to me and considered killing an innocent person which stands against the religion they were 'supposedly' fighting for.

For your first question : I bet not more than you. For your second question : Don't act like you know me.

Now I have a question : Why do you personaly attack me because I say I can't be happy because a human is murdered (for any reason) and because I think they didn't do that just because of the cartoons ?

For that part :"Just because someone is thin skinned doesn't justify actions they've taken.

Both seem pointless to me and considered killing an innocent person which stands against the religion they were 'supposedly' fighting for."

I'm sorry, my english is bad and I'm not sure to understand what you are saying even google traduction.

Originally Posted by lolcats101 View Post
even as they did these cartoons it was a sad time for france and the world so like i said before they asked for it but it is a problem here is my rule BELIVE WHATEVER AS LONG AS NO ONE GETS HURT

Really? if you want to stop people that hurt others because of religion, you would have to hurt them. Your rule contradicts itself.
Currently, if you want to stop them, you'd need to fight back.
And it is pretty much what has already happened: http://news.yahoo.com/brothers-past-...073049780.html
:^)