Toribash
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I'd have to look at your card collection. Probably the Patron Warrior or Handlock. Tempo Mage is pretty cheap too. Hell demon lock is a thing.

Problem with Zoo is there's way way too much Patron Warrior out there.

You can't run Ramp Druid?

Patron Warrior doesn't feel efficient without Grommash. Most Tempo Mages run Antonidas and/or Rag, cards which I don't have. The Mech Druid I used to run doesn't really fit in right now because I doesn't have taunts and gets rushed down quickly.

I can't really make a Handlock yet because I don't have Jaraxuss or any of the giants. I'm thinking of buying the 5th wing of naxx and then grinding arena for dust and slowly work my way towards a decent Handlock deck.

These are my only "worthwhile" decks I use for laddering.

decks

Haven't really been into Hearthstone much, but I got a golden Cenarius the other day from a normal pack from quest gold and now I'm starting to get more into it. So uh, greetings!
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Patron Warrior doesn't feel efficient without Grommash. Most Tempo Mages run Antonidas and/or Rag, cards which I don't have. The Mech Druid I used to run doesn't really fit in right now because I doesn't have taunts and gets rushed down quickly.

I can't really make a Handlock yet because I don't have Jaraxuss or any of the giants. I'm thinking of buying the 5th wing of naxx and then grinding arena for dust and slowly work my way towards a decent Handlock deck.

These are my only "worthwhile" decks I use for laddering.

decks

If you don't have grom you should run neirea's list with shieldblock/shield slam.

swap out gnomish for dread corsair if you're facing too much aggro
advice as a warrior player almost exclusively:
with patron, what I see a lot of newer players do is hold the combo until they can pull the entire thing off which is too slow and usually not the most efficient way.
don't be afraid to drop a frothing on turn 3 for pressure.
don't be afraid to patron + inner rage + whirlwind on turn 5/6

if you want to play zoo, I'd go with this list. Someone reached #1 legend on NA with it 2 days ago.

Crafting 2xShield Slam ? Ain't nobody got time fo' dat !

Double Power Overwhelming and no Void Terror makes me raise an eyebrow, but I'll definetely give it a shot once I get enough dust for Bane of Doom.
Trump intentionally doesn't run Grommash in PW

You can find his deck lists here:

http://www.trumpfans.com/decks/

seeing as you have ET, you really should be good to go. Legendary ready once you've practiced enough.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Beat Maexxna on Heroic with a deck using only basics. Battlecry & Charge stall warrior don't give no fucks about your board of 1/x
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Beat Maexxna on Heroic with a deck using only basics. Battlecry & Charge stall warrior don't give no fucks about your board of 1/x

I think Heroic Grobbulus took me like.. 7 hours
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I'm missing 13 GvG cards and 18 Classic cards, with around 2,000 dust so I can make 1 legendary and 1 epic of my choosing.

What a bummer, I crafted Edwin last week, and I just unpacked him with the pack I got from questing today.

I also have a Golden Lord Jar, and the regular version. If I disenchant the golden one, I could still use the normal one and craft a legendary of my choice, but golden jarax is so nice because it's an animated hero portrait and it makes golden infernals...

Congratulations on your pay2win, atleast in hearthstone $$$ can buy you wins, unlike in toribash

I'd have to look at your card collection. Probably the Patron Warrior or Handlock. Tempo Mage is pretty cheap too. Hell demon lock is a thing.

Problem with Zoo is there's way way too much Patron Warrior out there.

You can't run Ramp Druid?

Handlock is very expensive, Demonlock also fairly expensive. Tempo mage requires BRM and Naxxramas. Patron warrior is one of the hardest decks in the game. Ramp druid is expensive... this is why hearthstone sucks.
Last edited by FistofLife; Jun 16, 2015 at 02:35 PM.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Congratulations on your pay2win, atleast in hearthstone $$$ can buy you wins, unlike in toribash

Handlock is very expensive, Demonlock also fairly expensive. Tempo mage requires BRM and Naxxramas. Patron warrior is one of the hardest decks in the game. Ramp druid is expensive... this is why hearthstone sucks.

Or you know... you can make decent cheap decks until you have enough gold and dust for more expensive ones. Really, it's just a matter of being patient, and you don't even have to be if you're good enough. You can make viable decks on your own, sure they might not be as reliable as the ones people are using all the time, but they're both fun and are more than enough to help you climb the ranks. Brew your own decks too people, you'll find it much more rewarding, especially fun wise.

Are these pay to win decks in your eyes? Cause I can honestly tell you I haven't spent a dime on this game.

I've used these decks and several other - much - cheaper ones to get to 10- ranks without actually playing ranked much.

Get good at arena, you'd be surprised how fast you earn dust/gold.
Last edited by EJM; Jun 16, 2015 at 03:55 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.