Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Production Team
Toribash Production Team

IRC: #TPT

This thread is for a unique purpose to gather various types of players to work together for a Toribash Web Series Production on YouTube.

Basically we will be creating a story within toribash and bring the world to life with an epic adventure.

Inspired by: Matarika's Wrath of Uke

We Are Paying For Replays!
Replay Collection Thread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need several people for different purposes! Namely:

- Script/Story writers and reviewers

- Modders and shader creators

- Replay makers (sparrers, parkours, trickers and free runners)

- Possibly voice actors
(though this will be discussed when we have a team together as to whether we should voice act it or use text speaking and let the viewers' imagination do the rest)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOIN:
If you want to join the team please fill this in:

Username:
First Name:
Role in production:
Briefly describe your specialty:
Submit an example (screenshot/replay/paragraph):

Current Team:

Scrip/Story Writers and Reviewers:

ConCon19
Eki27
Matarika
Jodus
Duck
Rhaemond
sSlight

Modders:

Blun7y
Maguu

Shader creators:

Lotramus

Parkourers:

Victor4554
Zephira

Sparrers:

Epic81

Trickers and free runners:

Mack
Srux

More information will be given once we have enough members to start the Pilot Episode.
Last edited by ConCon; Aug 2, 2015 at 08:25 PM.
Username:eki27
First Name:Enrique Simon
Role in production:Reviewer/Script writer
Briefly describe your specialty: Sometimes when i get bored i imagine a short story. I never get to write it tho. I like correcting others in grammar, i can be a reviewer.

Examples: Sorry, i dont have anything to share(yet). im on our tablet. Ill show you something next time, i promise.

+
How will we communicate? Besides this thread? Skype?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Username: Blun7y
First Name: Blu
Role in production: Modding scenery
Briefly describe your specialty: Modding and Map making

Images

- Blu -
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Username:eki27
First Name:Enrique Simon
Role in production:Reviewer/Script writer
Briefly describe your specialty: Sometimes when i get bored i imagine a short story. I never get to write it tho. I like correcting others in grammar, i can be a reviewer.

Examples: Sorry, i dont have anything to share(yet). im on our tablet. Ill show you something next time, i promise.

+
How will we communicate? Besides this thread? Skype?

I will put you down as unconfirmed, when you are able to, write a short paragraph in a story using this idea: Tori finds himself in a wasteland, where Lord Hampa rules all.

As for the communication, we will rely on this thread and IRC if we need to have a indepth group chat etc. Steam is also a possibility

Originally Posted by blun7y View Post
Username: Blun7y
First Name: Blu
Role in production: Modding scenery
Briefly describe your specialty: Modding and Map making

Hey Blu, thanks for coming

Added you to Modders.
Last edited by ConCon; Jul 6, 2015 at 03:31 PM.
Originally Posted by ConCon19
I will put you down as unconfirmed, when you are able to, write a short paragraph in a story using this idea: Tori finds himself in a wasteland, where Lord Hampa rules all.

Took me 15 minutes

NO OFFENSE.

Tori finds himself in the middle of a corrupted, dark wasteland. He was banished by Lord Hampa from the Tori World for trying to steal the great Banana of Wisdom, which was in Hampa's posession. Hampa was becoming more tyrannic at the second. He was letting all of his slaves do all the work for him. He classified these slaves: Market slaves, Clan slaves, Game Slaves, and many more. Tori wanted to seek revenge for the thing Hampa did to him and his kingdom. He only wanted to take the Banana of Wisdom for his people, for him to use the knowledge from the Banana for the greater good of all. But for Tori, he never gives up. Now he is on a quest to overrule Hampa and finally bring the long-lost peace missing in the Tori World.

TO be continued? Sure, some other time.
-----
Omg i forgot the indention :0
Last edited by Lust; Jul 6, 2015 at 03:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Username:TheCrash12
First Name: sam
Role in production: Sparrer
Briefly describe your specialty: i pretty much spar every day or two,im also good at pk,but wanted to go with the sparrer role
Submit an example (screenshot/replay/paragraph): submitted two sparring replays
Attached Files
Nublets vs TheCrash12.rpl (769.0 KB, 10 views)
spar with gas blunt.rpl (559.3 KB, 9 views)
Username: Jkawig
First Name: Tommy
Role in production: story writer maybe replay making if i can
Briefly describe your specialty: story writing

Story1

Story2

Last edited by jkawig; Jul 6, 2015 at 04:31 PM.
Username:Mack
First Name:Marcus
Role in production: Tricker
Briefly describe your specialty:I make tricking, I often focus on style and realism and try to keep the replay interesting.
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Cork is life.rpl (128.4 KB, 13 views)
Mack - [T] - Hey.rpl (217.4 KB, 8 views)
Mack - [T] - Pepparkaka.rpl (239.9 KB, 8 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Jkawig:Watch your caps and spelling bro. And dont make too long sentences, use dots/comas(./,) ;) 4 minutes? Lol, dont be too specific, it just ruins the thrill( in some way) =]i probably dont get to vote, so concon will decide.

story 2: really?

I cant watch those replays :[ im in tablet
Last edited by Lust; Jul 6, 2015 at 04:39 PM.
Before I'll try to apply, is there a person who can make effects and just put it all together?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16