Toribash
Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
Hi nitro guys

I applied 2 weeks ago and I think we got off on the wrong foot so here goes:

I'm Scintillate, a 14 year old Toribasher! The mods I enjoy in particular are ABD, Aikido, Judo, and (M/W)ushu. Although I am ok at parkour and not very good in sparring, I prefer competitive fighting. I enjoy dealing with people and talking with them, so I like to think that I am ok at communicative skill!

What I can add.

I hope to be able to add a new sense of encouragement and enthusiasm to Nitro - as in trying to encourage Nitro players to enter a range of tourneys and videos (I saw Mocucha's Nitro video and that was really cool!) or events. I think that by getting more involved with the market, Nitro can increase its prosperity.

Some issues.

Assuming that most of you are Americans, my timezone is GMT+10 so I might have trouble doing live chat with other Nitro people. Furthermore, I don't have much TC or Qi - I'm only a blue belt but I never buy any boosters.

Oh and by the way, I think Boyakhhasa is really nice and you should think about promoting him/her - s/he really got me into toribash when I dueled him/her!

Day is better than Zack at Toribash.
(Sorry Zack)

Scintillate

Here's also one of my first parkours!

A blue belt? Fo realz? First of all, the application itself isn't that great and no offence, but that parkour did nothing to impress. In fact, the exact opposite is true. The one thing that I do like is your patience, though you are posting a bit much -_-.

Sorry, but I'm going to say...

No
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Off-topic: its not dumb it just you kids can't understand big words until the next year of your life so probably I'm going to have to dumb it down for you to understand what I have to say
*sigh*
This generation

if you read his application you would see he's from iraq but currently living in texas, along with that his grammar was not too great so i just assumed english was a primary language thus i dumbed it down just a bit, no insult do you bg
Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
Lol the video was amazing anyway! Who did the tricking then?

I will make sure to tell any nitro member that you want me tested!

Thanks so much,
Scintillate

the tricker was most likely skywhale, zack or maybe pubicsoup, idk
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
iam 12 iam not a kid :/
-----
bgjames your really not helping by being mean I already lost my newborn baby brother last week he died whever he came out of my moms stomach he couldn't breath and chocked to death
Last edited by parrot2004; Sep 17, 2015 at 04:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
A blue belt? Fo realz? First of all, the application itself isn't that great and no offence, but that parkour did nothing to impress. In fact, the exact opposite is true. The one thing that I do like is your patience, though you are posting a bit much -_-.

Sorry, but I'm going to say...

No

Ok thanks NiteNite. Is there anything I could do to improve my application?
Train your ass off. Really, nobody takes blue belts seriously, more so on the top 5 clan's recruitment threads. We got lines of peeps much more qualified than you ready to send in applications. That's why you are going to pwn skrubs and show us you're worth or die trying. If you're serious that is...
Last edited by NiteNite; Sep 17, 2015 at 05:22 AM.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
Train your ass off. Really, nobody takes blue belts seriously, more so on the top 5 clan's recruitment threads. We got lines of peeps much more qualified than you ready to send in applications. That's why you are going to pwn skrubs and show us you're worth or die trying. If you're serious that is...

You bet I will! I'm going to train so hard just to prove that I'm serious!
Originally Posted by parrot2004 View Post
iam 12 iam not a kid

He's a real keeper
Last edited by Day; Sep 17, 2015 at 08:41 PM.
Originally Posted by parrot2004 View Post
iam 12 iam not a kid :/
-----
bgjames your really not helping by being mean I already lost my newborn baby brother last week he died whever he came out of my moms stomach he couldn't breath and chocked to death

Bg didn't know that when he made that post, so he is not in the wrong there. As well as this being the internet and almost every sob story being chalked up to being fake aswell... but mostly he didn't know your situation so you can't really hold that against him...
and 12 is not yet a teen so you kinda sorta are a kid still sorry.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
hello guys, im back after a break more than half of year,
so for those who dont know me, i wanna introduce myself:
im TheKingRed(my real name is too complicated for many people
so i think my nickname is enough^^), im French.

My favourite mods is judofrac and other mods connected
with judo, but im practising abd regulary and dont mind
about trying something new.

In fact i never was very good player compared with
other members of Nitro, but sometimes
i was luck and beat some of them (i remember once
i decaped Krulls twice in a row^^)

Now, after such long break, i play really bad,
but i suppose i can improve that and have
opportunity to spend a gr8 time with you again

About my disappearing:
as u know in my country there is a war