Toribash
This thread has been so quiet lately.
We're still recruiting, don't be shy.
Last edited by Viddah; Oct 25, 2015 at 07:47 PM.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by basilelacr View Post
im basilelacr

i have 14

and i live in france

please recruit me

the app wasnt completly horrible the good part is jsut hiding somewhere but i vote no sorry
Signature
im basilelacr

AS YOU CAN SEE
this guy clearly knows who he is

i have 14

You have 14 what? Who knows? Me? No. Not me.
How mysterious

and i live in france

I hear they have nice food there so yeah cool let me come over

please recruit me

HE ASKED NICELY! HOW COULD WE REFUSE THE OFFER TO HAVE THIS WONDERFUL MAN IN OUR CLAN!!!

No wait you made a shitty app...
I honestly don't know how you thought you would get accepted with that.
Glimpsed
My Toribash Career

Hi my name is Nathan, and as you can see my in game name is natmex5678. I am a black belt, although I play much better than one. The mods I am really good at are: Aikido ABD, Greykido, and Judo, and JudoFrac. Other clans I have been in are Godly, Fairytail and Black Pentagram. The reason why I quit Godly, is because they became in-active for a while, but I have noticed they're trying to revive the clan. The reason why I quit Fairytail, is because they are in-active. The reason why I am not in Black Pentagram anymore is, because I did not make the trials. Some ways you can contact me are: Steam (Username netmex5678 ), E-mail: [email protected], and just by simply private messaging me. I just named some forms of contact.

Personall Stuff

I am 10 years old but that is not going to be a maturity problem, I assure you. My mother and father are divorced. I live in Tennessee. I do not, nor will I ever have a southern accent, but I do not have a northern accent. My accent is super neutral. I like riding my bike around the neighborhood. I have many friends, and I like to run around. My body shape is neutral. I am not skinny, but I am not fat. I am not muscular either, and I hope the Vibe family accepts me for whom I am or what I do.

Reason To Join

The reason I wanna join Vibe is because I need a clan I can fully dedicate myself to. I love warring, and tourney stuff like that. I want to be put in the arms of good judgement. I would like to be accepted for who I am and who I ought to be. If I am good at Aikido, well then I am good at Aikido. If I don't post that much on the thread I can post so much more with some encouragement. If this application wasn't good for Vibe, I will make it better. I also really need to put out some Vibes. Please guys, Don't kill my Vibe.

I really hope I get into Vibe thank you. Please examine this application carefully.

-----
This has been edited SrCheetah.
Last edited by natmex5678; Oct 29, 2015 at 01:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Natmex5678
Originally Posted by natmex5678 View Post
My Toribash Career

Hi my name is Nathan, and as you can see my in game name is natmex5678. I am a black belt, although I play much better than one. The mods I am really good at are: Aikido ABD, Greykido, and Judo, and JudoFrac. Other clans I have been are Godly, Fairytail and Black Pentagram. The reason why I quit Godly, is because they became in-active for a while, but I have noticed they're trying to revive the clan. The reason why I quit Fairytail, is because they are in-active. The reason why I am not in Black Pentagram anymore is, because I did not make the trials.

Reason To Join

The reason I wanna join Vibe is because I need a clan I can fully dedicate myself to. I love warring, and tourney stuff like that. I want to be put in the arms of good judgement. I also really need to put out some Vibes.

I really hope I get into Vibe thank you. Please examine this application carefully.

-----
Ta-da

Hmm only 5 posts seems a bit low to me you also just applied for ne but allready got denied so it is ok.
neutral on this app
Signature
Originally Posted by natmex5678 View Post
My Toribash Career

Hi my name is Nathan, and as you can see my in game name is natmex5678. I am a black belt, although I play much better than one. The mods I am really good at are: Aikido ABD, Greykido, and Judo, and JudoFrac. Other clans I have been are Godly, Fairytail and Black Pentagram. The reason why I quit Godly, is because they became in-active for a while, but I have noticed they're trying to revive the clan. The reason why I quit Fairytail, is because they are in-active. The reason why I am not in Black Pentagram anymore is, because I did not make the trials.

Reason To Join

The reason I wanna join Vibe is because I need a clan I can fully dedicate myself to. I love warring, and tourney stuff like that. I want to be put in the arms of good judgement. I also really need to put out some Vibes.

-----
Ta-da

This was a bad app, you should like rewrite it properly or try again in some time, also, we need forum quality, and some of your posts lack that. My vote for that app is no.
Wolololololo