Toribash
Original Post
(HBFS) Recruitment Thread
Hello, this is the recruitment page to (HBFS) Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. Post an application and wait about 3-4 days for an answer. If you do not get one by then, please pm ToriGod08.

If you're not so sure what you need to post on your app, here's a little bit of a list of required info.

1. Name In-game/IRL
2. Age
3. Belt (Must be Black Belt or above)
4. Best mods
5. Favorite mods
6. Any previous clans?
7. Any bans/infractions (If yes tell use why)
8. If you have any alternate accounts (NAME ALL)
9. Something interesting about yourself

This is just a list of required info, your application must be free form. If you make a list for an app you will be AUTO DENIED...

Example: Name - PotatoMan/Jimmy
Age - 13
Belt - 2nd dan
Best mods - mushu, judo, and abd
Favorite mods - Jousting, judo, twinswords
Previous clans - No
Bans/infractions - No
Alt accounts - Jimmy112, Jiiimy, and Jimmay
Something interesting - I love skateboarding, parkour, and lying in the grass in the evening sun.

^ An app somewhat like this will be denied, just play safe and make it a free form app. Thank You And Keep Toribashing
Last edited by ToriGod08; Dec 6, 2015 at 08:12 AM.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
My name is cadbury69 or Jack irl, im 16 years old, im 2nd dan black belt. my best mods are xspar, abd and mushu and my favorite mods are xspar, parkour and pendulum jumper. i was previously the leader of a couple clans. they included: Steel, Darkside, SOTF & Aztecs but they all died out and were inactive. i have previously been banned once during some trading event but the admins got it wrong so they revoked it. i have a alt but i forgot the password so i don't play on it. im from Australia and i like to head down to the nearest race course and race my bmw around
thanks for reading
Last edited by cadbury69; Dec 27, 2015 at 10:19 PM.
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade
Originally Posted by cadbury69 View Post
My name is cadbury69 or Jack irl, im 16 years old, im 2nd dan black belt. my best mods are xspar, abd and mushu and my favorite mods are xspar, parkour and pendulum jumper. i was previously the leader of a couple clans. they included: Steel, Darkside, SOTF & Aztecs but they all died out and were inactive. i have previously been banned once during some trading event but the admins got it wrong so they revoked it. i have a alt but i forgot the password so i don't play on it. im from Australia and i like to head down to the nearest race course and race my bmw around
thanks for reading

Nice app, great info. Its a yes from me Welcome to the clan
1. Name In-game/IRL Steel9866/Jamion
2. Age 15 Years old
3. Belt (Must be Black Belt or above) 6th Dan Blackbelt.
4. Best mods Boxshu, ABD and, ninjustu.
5. Favorite mods Boxshu.
6. Any previous clans? Yes, Versace's, and Fallen Angels (More but, can't remember)
7. Any bans/infractions (If yes tell use why) Yes, all forum based. The main reason I got an infraction was for saying hi and good luck. -_-
8. If you have any alternate accounts (NAME ALL) iPony, is my only alternative account.
9. Something interesting about yourself
Well I live in NH (New Hampshire) you know right next to Vermont where they make maple syrup. I'm a Brony, a person who likes watching the kids show MLP:FIM (Not to be confused with a furry) and, I have dreads in real life so, I actually have a reason to give my Tori, Dreads.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE FIRST POST, THE APPLICATIONS NEED TO BE FREE FORM. LISTS ARE AUTO DENIED.