Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Does anyone know how long it takes for your MM rank to reset and become unranked again? I wanna just DM a bunch until im decent at aiming. Ive heard some people say 2 weeks then some 4 weeks so im not completely sure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Win streak finally broke, but I got another win right after. Tilting changes how I play so much.

It's a lot easier to untilt in csgo than some other games

"smurf?"

Hoss.
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Does anyone know how long it takes for your MM rank to reset and become unranked again? I wanna just DM a bunch until im decent at aiming. Ive heard some people say 2 weeks then some 4 weeks so im not completely sure

Your rank never resets, you just lose your rank until you play another mm game. Once you play one more mm game it will place you in a skill group relative to how well you preformed since you've last played. (If you were GN1 and you did poorly, you might move down a few ranks, if you were a GN1 and you did exceptionally well, you might move up a few ranks).
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Your rank never resets, you just lose your rank until you play another mm game. Once you play one more mm game it will place you in a skill group relative to how well you preformed since you've last played. (If you were GN1 and you did poorly, you might move down a few ranks, if you were a GN1 and you did exceptionally well, you might move up a few ranks).

dunno but last time i lost my rank i got a 30 bomb and an easy win but just kept my rank
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post

I would have to disagree about the last part, unless you totally tanked and did terribly (like 3-20 every match for 5 in a row before winning with a 4-16 score) then you'll stay at what rank you got, since its only 1 mm win you shouldn't really rank up unless you were inactive over a VAC ban wave
FIRED UP
tfw first round 3k
2nd round 4k
3rd round ace

yeee

also ended with 36-3-15 and 99 points

rip 100 point dream
dreamy suicide act
I got the Five-SeveN Retrobution Factory New on a crate the other day and I wanted to trade it, or to see what people offered for it. I tried csgolounge and a couple other websites and the skin doesn't ever show up... no one wants it, no one offers it, any ideas what that might be? I find it pretty awesome, really like this skin.

Is it new or something? Does anyone want to trade me it?

Parkour • Spar • Skating
tfw attempted shark -snip- gtfo

it's new and is worth like $4-$5
so like 35k-40k
Last edited by KiTFoX; Dec 15, 2015 at 08:48 PM. Reason: we just had a fucking announcement concerning this
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18