Toribash
does people still play this game? from last time i played theres some new stuff ( i stopped playing after movement 2.0 ish ), built my ivara and i love her. also bough nezha and going for wukong next
no u

I am kind of stuck with max level warframes and weapons and no space left,
this is why I dont play cause I dont want to spend money on it anymore.
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
does people still play this game? from last time i played theres some new stuff ( i stopped playing after movement 2.0 ish ), built my ivara and i love her. also bough nezha and going for wukong next

I wound up on a "forced break" due to potato internet, new net meant back to WF. It's still fun, though the community insistence that you play certain frames a certain way because meta is more annoying than ever.

I'd be bored shitless if I played how they expect you to ¬_¬

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I am kind of stuck with max level warframes and weapons and no space left,
this is why I dont play cause I dont want to spend money on it anymore.

Sell some stuff for plat? People buy mods & prime prints all the time. You could easily get the amount needed for a stack of slots with next to no work.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I started playing it recently

I got bored fast :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I wound up on a "forced break" due to potato internet, new net meant back to WF. It's still fun, though the community insistence that you play certain frames a certain way because meta is more annoying than ever.

I'd be bored shitless if I played how they expect you to ¬_¬

yeah i know that feel, i never really use what they want me to use ( meta wise ) exept if ofc the recruit is like ''lf Evtrin for x ) anyway Kidotwin is my username if you wanna play sometimes. ( should change that name, i dont like it lmao )

right now i'm trying to level all weapon on market so i can get mastery 12 ish to get my sancti tigris ;)
no u

This game might get boring if you dont have someone to play with.

What do you think abot the new quest, second dream? dont spoil tho lol
it is quite nice, imo the best quest.

finished leveling my soma prime ( kind of late on this one ) and just leveling weapon at all for exp.

i really like how nezha play and also probably gonna market to get that palatin rhino skin :o
no u

Played this game for quite some time now; having over 1000+ hours played. Stuck on MR 17 because I'm bored. Might as well try to get all the weapons in my collection.
Balance is key.
i just saw that on U18 they put prime from the prime vault for the first time.....all those year i wanted misa prime and the moment i couldve get it, i was not playing. i cry
no u

I remember playing this game when it is very new and still beta. I change my char color into iron man like and have fun playing 3 people co-op with my friends. I want to play it again but my laptop can't handle the game.
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]