ES Recruitment Drive
glitches in this game make me want to kill myself
sometimes i just get stuck unable to move and attack wtf

also sword sair is op
also katar sair is op
got knocked out while standing on map at orange hp
Last edited by dank; Jun 16, 2016 at 06:14 PM.
dreamy suicide act
If you like Katars,

Try doing the thing where you use two dairs consecutively to push someone off the map even at rly low hp then just get back to the ground like a badass. Every time I do one of those I feel like a complete legend. The trick is to not over think it, just dair, then when you're close (dont jump, recover, dodge anything just keep moving ur direction) just dair again. They never see it coming and it looks like you're eggsoup.
-----
I wanna 1v1 you skrubs

Add me on steam: onedoublethree

EU only pls

Also msg me that ur from TB
Last edited by Course; Jun 19, 2016 at 11:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
>holds down arrow while in air
>presses x
>nair activates

ok
keyreg pls?
dreamy suicide act
It's the same when you try to v step. If you press the down key too soon after jumping, it won't work. You have to wait a split second. Honestly, I wish they'd fix that so you don't have to wait.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
It's the same when you try to v step. If you press the down key too soon after jumping, it won't work. You have to wait a split second. Honestly, I wish they'd fix that so you don't have to wait.

i was already going down accelerated because of holding down though so it wasn't nearly too soon
dreamy suicide act
Well then you're probably just bad at the game. Kek
My Replays
Whats the point of vstepping (i'm assuming its the obsessive shit the pros do where you jump up and down much faster than usual)

Just to throw your opponent off?

It seems like a waste of focus to me.
Most people don't play with reactions, but with predictions. That's why people will keep trying to dodge behind you. The point of v-stepping is to make them attack you causing them to be vulnerable and opening up their backside. Theoretically, a quick jump>gravity cancel can make it so they can't dodge by jumping over you but I'm bad the game.

Or you can be patient and play reactively.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Course View Post
If you like Katars,

Try doing the thing where you use two dairs consecutively to push someone off the map even at rly low hp then just get back to the ground like a badass. Every time I do one of those I feel like a complete legend. The trick is to not over think it, just dair, then when you're close (dont jump, recover, dodge anything just keep moving ur direction) just dair again. They never see it coming and it looks like you're eggsoup.

idk i do dair-nair-dair and it works just fine and dandy
new legend wu shang
i hope he's cool unlike kor
dreamy suicide act