Toribash
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
luck :n

Dat moment when you find something extra cheap and be the first to buy it

I still remember when ppl randomly put items on market for 1 tc back in the day.
Probably thats intentional. XD
Got a few k's profit today... Too lazy to make previews for my flames and arts. Sigh :/
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
hey guys, it was nice of you to revive this organization. I wish you all big profits, and let us be friends
100 101 118
Originally Posted by shev View Post
hey guys, it was nice of you to revive this organization. I wish you all big profits, and let us be friends

Eyyy welcome back shev!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Well hello there again, everyone.
I'm kind of busy with holidays but meeh, I'm back, I guess. 25% back, so here I am again.
And sorry for the inactivity.

P.S.

Since when I got an underlined name. Damn it Colors, I liked it.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Hi there market dweller
lately i have been thinking on diving to Market words. Any advice for it? like how to know a good price for an item, or how to know which item is the hot seller,and how is the best way to start?

hope i can be a good marketeer in the future and join you guys
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
mmh lets see
if you have no clue about the item price i would say ask in the pricechek megathread and offer lowest price you get answered with, and if you are not shure about the price just lowball and shit.
good items to sell are mostly forces,laxes,textures,hairs and 3d items but for the last 2 you have to chek people threads and how fast they get sold in market...ect
i'd also suggest staying away of misc except if you get it insanly expencive coz they are damn hard to sell.

now for how to start:just open a big buying thread and sell items on market for high prices and never buying an item that is closely priced to market
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Oh, I forgot to mention my skype, it's shadowraiken.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
Hi there market dweller
lately i have been thinking on diving to Market words. Any advice for it? like how to know a good price for an item, or how to know which item is the hot seller,and how is the best way to start?

hope i can be a good marketeer in the future and join you guys

Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
mmh lets see
if you have no clue about the item price i would say ask in the pricechek megathread and offer lowest price you get answered with, and if you are not shure about the price just lowball and shit.
good items to sell are mostly forces,laxes,textures,hairs and 3d items but for the last 2 you have to chek people threads and how fast they get sold in market...ect
i'd also suggest staying away of misc except if you get it insanly expencive coz they are damn hard to sell.

now for how to start:just open a big buying thread and sell items on market for high prices and never buying an item that is closely priced to market

This. The Price Check Megathread is always a good place to ask but don't trust any price some people might give since sometimes they'll give a really bogus price on an item...
Like Question: "How much does KFMB go for these days?"
Wrong Answer by Toribashian 1: around 200k-300k
Right Answer by Toribashian 2: I just sold mine for 160k. They usually go for 120-160k
So the Price Check Megathread will sometimes be untrustworthy unless you really trust the guy who answered your query.
Alternatively, you can ask around ingame, irc, or PM people especially big game marketers.

Anything that isn't a collectors item or some miscs, not all, should be good things to sell.

I also suggest you buy and sell through PM most of the time, it's more easier and less cluttered.

Lowballing isn't a good thing to do most of the time if you don't want to get your rep tarnished to shit. But yeah as what Alpha said use it as a last resort if you don't know the price so you'll have a bit of leverage when buying stuff.

Well, that's about all the advice I could give I guess. A [B] thread seems cool but I kinda don't like it... A lot of people tend to highball when it comes to the forums but I digress, I might try it also.
PM me or post here if you have any more questions, and why not join us?

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Oh, I forgot to mention my skype, it's shadowraiken.

Don't I have you on Skype?
Mark Rhaemond's answer.

Anw, I'm telling that so Colors could add it on the first post, well nevermind, I pm'd him anyway.
- made in Indonesia