Toribash
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
I've sort of recovered, i had anxiety(still do) and major stomach problems with throat/ sinus problems, but i seem a bit better, so i'll try to be a bit more active, i still have to get a ct scan and stuff like that, plus i'm on a ton of pills but yea, i should be more active now.

You can't be active if you have those? xd sorry, I have pretty "high" going anxiety but I can still somehow deal with it without taking any pills idk how and I also have OCD but it's not one of those types as internet and everyone describes it to be.. it's just weird.. and I don't have pills to that either xd

I also have kinda often stomach pains because last year I had surgery into my stomach because one of my organs was "failing" or something like that.. It was some rare thing what only happens to one in 1 million as I remember they said, "it should come whithin when you born". First my doctors thought I had cancer because they couldn't figure out what it was because pretty much no one had really dealt with something like it in hospitals here where I live.
Last edited by hunter; Jul 23, 2016 at 08:42 PM.
Originally Posted by hunter View Post
You can't be active if you have those? xd sorry, I have pretty "high" going anxiety but I can still somehow deal with it without taking any pills idk how and I also have OCD but it's not one of those types as internet and everyone describes it to be.. it's just weird.. and I don't have pills to that either xd

I also have kinda often stomach pains because last year I had surgery into my stomach because one of my organs was "failing" or something like that.. It was some rare thing what only happens to one in 1 million as I remember they said, "it should come whithin when you born". First my doctors thought I had cancer because they couldn't figure out what it was because pretty much no one had really dealt with something like it in hospitals here where I live.

Oh well, i can be active and i have been trying my best but, i have many problems but my newer problems were, anxiety, not being able to breath properly and more stomach pain then i usually have, i have ibs and ocd with adhd, i think i had another thing like adhd but i forget, I've had so many things wrong with me when i was born, I've also had three ear infections, and a throat infection, and i the pill i take are needed, i can't sleep without pills, my stomach wont function properly without this other type of pill and etc, all the pills i take are quite needed.

Also where can i post tutorials on moves? i'm still new and i want to post that type of stuff in the right place. :l
Last edited by BigDog; Jul 23, 2016 at 09:27 PM.
the irony is BigDog is in "The Lucky Ones"
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
Oh well, i can be active and i have been trying my best but, i have many problems but my newer problems were, anxiety, not being able to breath properly and more stomach pain then i usually have, i have ibs and ocd with adhd, i think i had another thing like adhd but i forget.

Really? That probably sucks :/
Originally Posted by BigDog;8805116.

Also where can i post tutorials on moves? i'm still new and i want to post that type of stuff in the right place. :l

That's great you want to contribute but before you write a tutorial just show us what you had in mind in New Technique Development. Include some replays and tell whatever the technique is good for.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Okay, i wasn't going to make something right away i just wanted to know when i do have everything setup, i'll work on a few tutorials for simple moves that can help, i'll probably make a few for noob clapping, and snapkicking, and a little of counter lifting, i don't know if i can make something like Sweep kicks but, i hope making some second frame moves and openers are ok.
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post

HOLY.........

I'm definitely going to watch these 2 movies when they come out These trailers already seem epic. I think I'm more excited for the Justice League but I bet the Wonder Woman will be amazing too.