Toribash
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Hey faint I'm using your spreadsheet, thanks on that.

I'm hearing that at around level 12-13, you should funnel AP into your off spec, because of the insane AP difference. Then touch the rest back on your main. Thoughts ?

if you have an off-spec that you want/need to play, yes. i personally don't really care on my mage since fire is ridiculous and i have no desire to play frost or arcane, but i'm getting ready to start doing it soon on my warrior. currently have 15 points in prot, gonna start funneling some of it into arms soon.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
if you have an off-spec that you want/need to play, yes. i personally don't really care on my mage since fire is ridiculous and i have no desire to play frost or arcane, but i'm getting ready to start doing it soon on my warrior. currently have 15 points in prot, gonna start funneling some of it into arms soon.

I'm a tad nervous Outlaw won't last forever so I'm considering getting Assasination up to the first heroic trait
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Outlaw has some nerfs coming in pre-patch, but s'all good. Here's where I'm at now! Transmog getting more successful, and basically ready for the raid release. Just going to hit mythics as they come and get my rep with nightfallen up. Today I got more transmog slayer gear, no rare mount drops from Eye/Deathwing, but I DID get my 3rd Relic slot!

My DPS vs. Them

mygear

Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Nice deeps dude,

I'm running around in this "Legion" mog till I can figure out what plate gear I want,

My hunter has all the cool transmog gear though xD

Artsy image of my Prot Warrior.

Daeyyn Image

2 days of nonstop farming, killing wolves, skinning them for Bloods, making belts, followed by an insanely hard questline. Paid off.

800/800 skinning
800/800 LW

And a mount that few will know the pain of trying to get:

Need help?
Just Use Thunder!

raiding ready

Emerald Nightmare is going to be lit. I still have a waist piece that I've had before I even started heroics, (ilvl 810 or something like that) so I could have 842, but for some reason, I have not gotten ANY kind of waist pieces at all. For some reason I always get rings and trinkets whenever I run dungeons. Bless RNGesus
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Hahahaha one of my guildies was soooo mad following that moose for the LW quest xD

Waist items so rare these days, its my lowest item too xD
So I had another WoW themed head made for me by Calamity, this time it's Deathwing

Tell meh what your thoughts on it are if you'd like XD

Calamity DeathWing Head

you're on thin ice, pal
finally got a cloud serpent today, didn't play any mop or wod so i missed a majority of all the mount and mog related stuff from those expansions.

also, here's my progress on my two characters. nearly have 3rd relic on warr, should be 840+ in few days. haven't been lucky getting a legendary, though.

Last edited by Faint; Sep 17, 2016 at 10:17 AM.