Toribash
Eh, We're almost never on at the same time. Haha, in that case. I'll vote a yes based on your app.

So, we had quite a few matches and you certainly are a little rusty although, you do still have good potential.

REARIX, WELCOME TO FC.
Last edited by Tiger; Apr 5, 2017 at 02:36 AM.
i sad man
May i join you. I am a Green belt but i have another account that is a black belt. I am good at fighting and doing parkour. I would Love to join your clan because i have so much bordness here.
Hyper Punch
ps: I always play toribash and get better
App to join FC
- Age and Gender: I am 16 and Male.

- QI and Belt: My qi is 7606, currently 7th dan black belt.

- Where do you live: GMT-8 I live in California.

- What is your history in TB: I was recently in Korupted but left due to the fact someone insisted that I make an app for FC, I have never had an infraction, I don't really have a story that pertains to my history in tb.

- Personal Information: I play sports when I can, I frequently go to a gym (when i'm not playing tb) I have 2 PS4s so you can add me on that if you want, I have a steam acc that I use and have tons of games but hardly play any of them.

- How would you rate your Forum Activity: I normally get on forums now so I would say a 6.

- How would you rate your In-Game Activity: My in-game activity is like a 10, but there are some days that I just won't feel like getting on (but that rarely happens).

- Do you pride yourself in Game or on the Forums: I would say I am proficient at tricking and sparring, I can do texturing as well but haven't gotten much complements or anything on them.

- If in Game, please provide minimum 3 replays for reviewing: I don't have any saved on my phone so I will send them when I get on my pc.

- Competitive Mods:I play mostly Boxshu_mushu, Mushu, and Greykido Aptitude outside of the game:I am really good at free hand drawing, cooking, and cleaning.

- If in Forums, please provide evidence of said skill for reviewing: I don't know what you mean by this

- Do you have Discord: Yes I do have a discord it is Kairu#5588.

- Do you have any Connections in Fight Club: No I have had no contact with any members.
Sup !! I would like to join you're clanhttps://cache.toribash.com/forum/images/smilies/bounce.gif
I'm McPunch7
I'm 15 years old
I'm french
I've got 2 black belts accounts
My Id is 4874687 and i've got 1173 QI -_-
I love spar and parkour but i'm pretty good as mushu and aikido
I've bet a lot of 10th dan in mushu
Oh and a last thing, i don't like to talk about myself xD
My discord is McPunch7 #9538
Attached Files
HeadShot.rpl (57.6 KB, 4 views)
Fail Corck.rpl (71.4 KB, 3 views)
Fake Barani.rpl (131.5 KB, 3 views)
ProTricker.rpl (1.09 MB, 3 views)
BackFlip and Corck.rpl (112.3 KB, 3 views)
Hello,my name is GINGYSVIR or Robert IRL and I would love to join your clan.
I am 15 years old.I am from Slovakia.(ex Czechoslovakia)
I am Black Belt (1156 QI) on this account,but I had two accounts before,where I was Brown Belt on both.
I am VERY active IN-GAME(9/10).I could do even like 4 wars a day.Maybe more.(I love to war).I am on the forum everyday,but mostly on market.I got an infraction for useless posts,so I dont post very much now.(5/10)
HellHood (the co-leader of the clan) is my best friend IRL.
I like to parkour,but I am not so good at it.Mostly I play aikidobigdojo,because thats my favourite mod.I also like aikido,greykido,mushu and wushu.
I am reccomended by HellHood.
My discord is GINGYSVIR #8224.
Previous clansOsiris)-left because it was dead;(Blitz)-fell apart;(Chiv)-weak players,I left the clan.
PS: I like to play CS:GO .(Steam: “MRAVOKARCA“ GINGYSVIR)
Gingysvir: The application is acceptable. It is YES from me.Mostly because I think we need someone like you in the clan.