Toribash
Original Post
Rate the Market Squad!
Rate the Market Squad!
Hey guys! Would you be so kind to spare a few minutes of your time to fill in a survey about the Market Squad?

We would like to know your opinion about some different aspects of our job. It is important to receive feedback from you - be it a compliment or a criticism - as it gives us an understanding on what's working and what needs improvement.

THE SURVEY
(click here to be redirected to the survey)

It contains a few questions that are required, but you're under no obligation to fill out the entirety of the survey. These questions will go over what you think about our performance, our past events and request for your suggestions to improve the market. As we want to get as much solid and real data as it is possible, you need to have a Google account to take it - this is to minimize the amount of skewed data provided by users who take the survey more than once.

Please take the survey only once - this is to ensure that we get the most accurate representation of the community's opinion on our market and our team.

The Talkening

The survey will be open for one week (exactly 7 days), and will be closed from the public after those two weeks. After the survey has been officially closed, the squad will review over all of the data and suggestions provided and will formulate an official response to popular suggestions and criticisms.

If you have absolutely any questions regarding the survey, you're welcome to publicly post here with your question or privately message your question to a member of the team.

Thank you for your time! :]
Last edited by Creati0n; Aug 1, 2017 at 07:31 PM. Reason: fixed survey
Just few things I want to note. First and foremost you require a nickname which potentially decreases accuracy of such questions as favourite/least favourite MS, not even considering the fact that the username of a person filling the survey is completely irrelevant. Of course you do have the option of typing "n/a", but what will happen is people will use different player's name to fill their app with and "troll", and etc, so why even bother adding such option..?

The "how long have you been marketing" question is not bound to any number or scale which allows users to type in anything from a dumb meme to their favourite meal.

Such questions, like "how well do we handle scam reports" are required to be rated even if the player had no interaction with the scam reports in their life, leaving most users just putting a random rating.

Not trying to harp on anyone here, but you should put more consideration before making surveys that could potentially change the direction of whole staff group.
Last edited by Smaguris; Jul 26, 2017 at 08:26 PM. Reason: typo
Just few things I want to note. First and foremost you requite a nickname which potentially decreases accuracy of such questions as favourite/least favourite MS, not even considering the fact that the username of a person filling the survey is completely irrelevant. Of course all this is irrelevant as you do have the option of typing "n/a", but what will happen is people will use different player's name to fill their app with and "troll", and etc, so why even bother adding such option..?

Doesn't really matter, this is only so we can ask for elaboration on certain responses if we feel something is unclear. If it was someone filling in another person's username, okay, then we can dismiss the answer as an incomplete response.

The how long have you been marketing question is not bound to any number or scale which allows users to type in anything from a dumb meme to their favourite meal.

Doesn't really matter, put your favorite meal if you're really wanting to put your favorite meal.

Such questions, like "how well do we handle scam reports" are required to be rated even if the player had no interaction with the scam reports, leaving most users just putting a random rating.

There's a field at the end of the survey allowing people to make additional comments—this is a comment you could make if for some reason you've never been scammed.

Not trying to harp on anyone here, but you should put more consideration before making surveys that could potentially change the direction of whole staff group.

Regardless, thanks for the feedback!
Hey guys! Due to the survey responses essentially coming to a halt, I'm only keeping the survey open for an extra 24 hours.

Please take the time to get in your opinions while this survey is open. If you have any questions contact me and any member of the Market Squad. Thanks!
Last edited by Creati0n; Aug 1, 2017 at 07:35 PM.
ok i lied i left it open for 48 hours

But anyway, the survey has been officially closed. Thank you to the 24 members who took the time to leave a response on our survey. We will read all of them and have a response to all of the popular opinions and critiques within the next day.

Have a good one guys!
Hey guys! First off, I'd like to thank all 24 of the people who submitted their response to our survey. We appreciate all of the feedback and criticisms, and here's some of the relevant data we've compiled - along with our comments on your (serious) survey responses!

Do we suck?

Apparently not (yay)!

PROOF MAN

Do the Market Rules suck?

Looks like the Market Rules are doing fairly well!

MORE PROOF

What about those last questions?

Mhm! We asked about event ideas, general suggestions, and asked for your closing thoughts. Here's the serious data and replies!

THINGS

Again, thank you guys for taking the time to respond to our survey, and we hope we've adequately answered all of your serious replies. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to post here - this thread will stay open for an extra couple days for you guys to leave comments. If you'd like to leave a comment anonymously feel free to shoot me a PM.

Take care, and happy marketing!
Last edited by Creati0n; Aug 10, 2017 at 02:22 AM.