Toribash
Dude I've nearly watched 400 anime now and still haven't seen FMA, but I know I will enjoy it. Just need to download it all one day with my shitty internet :/
Fulmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is one of the few good anime out there,
and i've watched about 500 and it doesn't matter.. watching the good ones is what matters~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
You guys make me sick.

Anyway what's you're average download speed?

I once had around 100 kb/s for 6 months
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Two of my friends have been pestering me to watch it. I already knew I'd like it. Just need to prepare myself to start watching a longer series than usual. Same with ENG. I know I'll like that, but will watch it when I can.

btw, Raiken. It's dumb to judge people for what anime they're into. Watch what you like to watch.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
it's not even that long
I know it's not that long, it's just different for me. I don't watch older anime often. I'll get to ENG eventually.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
watching danganronpa 1st season.
time to binge watch this syit
best item forogerer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UGUU~~~~
i get bored of long animes thats why i dropped it
somehow i managed to watch naruto up until episode 200 of shippuden though lmao
that was a few years ago though
are you shy? That's cute ;)