ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
my best video probably

replays by Mack and Dezrai
song : PRXJEK x RICHMAIDEN x GOTH - HATRED
used toribash, fraps and after effects with rsmb and sapphire plug ins
cnc please.. like, please
grau°
Don't know why people don't like long videos.

Idk if the black bars or whatnot at 0:07 and 0:11 and 0:13 but it doesn't look appealing to me.

I like the red theme of it though because it's my favorite color

But the ending could've ended more smoothly?

I just feel like the only thing holding it back was the length of it.
who cares about the length, if you can tell a story in that timeframe, then go for it

I really liked the distortion, but I feel as if these dark and HARD RAP SUICIDEBOYS edits are getting out of hand/too common.

If you can find a way to spice things up, go for it man.

This was a good edit nonetheless. Wish I could still edit.
bands, its not that i dont like long videos, its that they take fucking AGES to make
black bars is my bad, didnt pay enough attention

royal, yeah i completely agree, i'm trying new things and just trying to get used to ae atm
thanks for the replies <3
grau°
the pan/crop revealing black lines on the sides is a huge deal for a 14 second video, absolutely ruins it for me

good video otherwise, but you know, if it's 14 seconds everything in that 14 seconds better be damn perfect
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

damn nice, as TyZi said the cropping kinda reveals the black lines and seems off, but overall its nice once again, good edit.
It's really not bad but I swear 95% of edits nowadays looks alike (I mean they're mostly so called "trap edits") sync was good, not a big fan of "black shader, blank tori" but I gues that's just a preference, vfxs are fine too, there wasn't much camera work but I can say that angles were also ok. There are only 2 big downsides to it imo - length and song. I know short edits are more convenient to make (heck I made way worse 16sec edits back in the day) but it's like you were hungry and only ate quater of your meal, it's tasty but you're still damn hungry then xD And the song, well idk maybe that's just me but I find it quite obnoxious but hey if you like it, use it that's your edit. Also about "trap edits", you clearly have editing skill to make decent edit, why not use this skill to make something fresh, something original instead of something that already has been done multipe times. Good luck m9
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
now i regret making this violent edit lmao
yeah i should have tried something fresh and worked more in the pan crop
next video i'll try my best to innovate and make it more polished
<:
grau°
What the heck is it with people like yelling over bass boosted shitty trap music, it sounds awful and really takes away from the edit... what everyone else is saying, i'd like to see longer edits that doesn't look like every other tb video out there. I'm sure you can do better and make something pretty damn unique man.