Toribash
Hey, I'm Metorphium or... in TB Fluxorious living in Germany, GMT +2.
I'm interesting in joining the org as a member because I think it's important as a programmer to integrate with the Community. You get to talk to other developers /programmers and learn a few things along the way. I personally joined a few other communities like this too.
I dropped most of my hobbies because of insufficient time... That's why currently I'm only developing games, barely play other games anymore though. Other than that my job is it to repair and paint cars.
Still in my young 16years and first started with game development in 2013.

C# btw if it's relevant
I am going to say yes and since I know no other memebers will give it a yes or no and just move on.
Imma go on a limb here and say ACCEPTED
I'm not a member but he sucks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Hey, I'm Metorphium or... in TB Fluxorious living in Germany, GMT +2.
I'm interesting in joining the org as a member because I think it's important as a programmer to integrate with the Community. You get to talk to other developers /programmers and learn a few things along the way. I personally joined a few other communities like this too.
I dropped most of my hobbies because of insufficient time... That's why currently I'm only developing games, barely play other games anymore though. Other than that my job is it to repair and paint cars.
Still in my young 16years and first started with game development in 2013.

C# btw if it's relevant

I like this guy
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
I'm not a member but he sucks

So do you
dun ban plz
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
this org seems too basic to be real, sorry If I am gross.

EDIT:
Who knows the fuck Pointers here?
Last edited by dengue; Oct 12, 2017 at 04:04 AM.
Well, I wish people would get more active here.
Everyone uses the discord. SO before making these comments
I suggest you come look there we are constantly talking and showing off new projects.
Okay, first time I see this org why nobody told me
I wanna join this org because I think I know pretty much enough for teaching some stuff and I still need to improve my skill.
I'm a game designer and a programmer in an indie studio called Cyanide (joined this year to complete my formation, but still not as a common trainee but as a functioneer).
So it calls programming skills and a buck of art skill (so if CC org plans to make a game, call me in for design ;) )
UTC : +1 now, +2 when Earth stops getting bullied by our sun

known stuff: Python and Ruby (don't really know completely Ruby, still learning), C++, JavaScript and stuffs like PHP && SQL.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Dengue Application
Name: Dengue
GMT/UTC: -3
Reason For Joining: I am interested to know what you guys do with programming, I enjoy programming and have a little knowledge about some languages
Personal Interests/Hobbies: I like to program computers, play videogames and draw stuff
Experience: a Little bit of java, C#, php, javascript, and visual basic, not much of C++, but I know the damn pointers.

I wish to see your discord.