Ranking
Original Post
Server meltdown - reason
Hi,

We have had bad connections today to our database. This was due to another server being attacked that was located on the same network as we.

The hosting center is working on putting the attack down, which seems to have worked pretty well.
:o it was xzibit!

!!!!!!
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
knowing most of the toribash members, and the people who hate toribash, I'd say a normal DDoS attack. But it concerns me as to how they got the toribash forums down for so long. In my forum, it is usually back up in 10-15 minutes.

... hampa said to someone elses server not theres
Ya for some reason I see "player id #s instead of names, and the ranking system puts everyone at whitebelt and unranked?
http://gamingsource.org
-Free Game Reviews and Discussions for Console and Online Gaming. Join today.
I know, but I think that's because too many people are trying to connect to the server at once. It usually fixes itself.
That guys are bad guys,hope i we will back to function soon

Guys i can't see ur avatars o.o eh whatever
Centuries Of Damn