Ranking
It was Monday. Isn't that enough
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Tomorrow is Wednesday. my dudes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

Please try to make your posts a higher quality, we're a serious Clan that doesn't like to have its board shitposted.
hey all good morning; I've got a migraine so I probably shouldn't even be on my phone but eh
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
I don't think i've ever had a "migraine", i have had some bad headaches but never to a extreme degree.

but sorry to hear that man, have any caffeine?
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
a migraine is like a hyper sensitivity to light, so like light causes it to get a lot worse; thanks though I drink a lot of caffeine
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Went bouldering with my son, brothers and little cousin today, was pretty nice

But my hands are open and dry as fuck
[TLL]