ES Recruitment Drive
What's the criteria for being inactive? I can post shit vaguely enough to keep us goin
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Alright who wants to play some HnH, its been a while but I feel the itch

Have you played it recently? I stopped playing a few years ago. After HnH 2.0, etc and the shit combat, etc just killed the game for me so I stopped playing.

W6 and W7 was a lot of fun thou. I miss Legacy HnH
$15 to play old HnH on World 7
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Aug 31, 2018 at 08:58 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I actually did just subscribe just because I could

I found a derelict settlement with a huge house, no claim, and metal tools in many cabinets so I got an amazing boost on my new world start

I claimed the area and destroyed all the nearby hearthfires, gotta work on the claim and then start up on a pali wall, apart from that I'm just eating this dude's high quality curios lol

I took a fuckton of damage trying to hunt moose tho
FIRED UP
I need one of you to lick my taint, it's getting Cold down there.
[TGS]Natejas: Wow, you have a very nice dong
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I actually did just subscribe just because I could

I found a derelict settlement with a huge house, no claim, and metal tools in many cabinets so I got an amazing boost on my new world start

I claimed the area and destroyed all the nearby hearthfires, gotta work on the claim and then start up on a pali wall, apart from that I'm just eating this dude's high quality curios lol

I took a fuckton of damage trying to hunt moose tho

oh so ur playing HnH 2.0 not HnH Legacy?
I'll always like HnH legacy better an can still play it but idk if I want to spend $15
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
omg guys I havent played hnh ever since we played together years ago. We ha fun but I havent played it since and even when I played I didn't play long enough to become a pro.

IDK I guess I would love to play again especially with friends. Do I have to be a pro? Cuz I think I will have to learn from 0 again maybe.

I'm playing minecraft with friends everyday tho I like games like hnh and minecraft. I tried gettin some of you guys to play minecraft with me like a year ago but not one wanted so I just made new friends on a random world I joined.

Hush how is playing hnh again ? do you think I should join? Keep in mind I'll have to learn all over again.