Ranking
Originally Posted by Diealready View Post
I still havent gotten it
where do you live??

Im in canda so maybe if you live somewhere far away it affects it

I'm canadian too, check your internet connection because I won't close the shop until all previous customers' orders have been fulfilled.

This is my forum account, please don't flame me about being banned and such.
well my internet connection is fine I have a Modem and a wireless connection and I got a pm yesterday so thats working.

Are you spelling my name right?
Definitely, let me send it one more time. Don't worry, if there's a glitch in the system you get your money back.
: Phil's Custom Shop
When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD.
Theme : (Ganja) with Red evil eyes?
Colours : (green / black)
Price : (1k)
Type of tex : (head.)
http://www.umsl.edu/~keelr/leaf.gif
that in black.. orr sum better? I dunno.
Last edited by LayZie420; Sep 29, 2008 at 11:38 PM. Reason: pic
Philly put some pictures on the first page so peoples can see how your skils are it will help you like that.
Always do that like give a pictures For a example.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Philly put some pictures on the first page so peoples can see how your skils are it will help you like that.
Always do that like give a pictures For a example.

I would, but I'm closing this shop. Look for a new shop. It won't be as customizable but they'll be a bigger variety.
: Phil's Custom Shop
When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD.
ok, i need a full robotic theme to go with my quicksilver force and acid relax. one similarly themed like fnuggets cool theme if you can. im not sure how much it will cost so please pm me for the price , thanks.
Hi there, please refrain from posting in threads that are more than a month old, especially a shop. Chances the user has either stopped making textures or left the community. Feel free to make a thread in the request section though. Consider this a verbal warning.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma