Toribash
there's no set time for any postition (afaik) but if they notice you slacking, you will usually get a warning, if you don't shape up after that, you're probably gonna get removed.

also GM's are more strict since activity on both the game and the forums are part of their job.

[T]
#hi

you must be trolling.

nazi's are what they called the Germans/Hitler in world war 2.
using them in a username is a slap in the face of all jewish people, black people and anyone who had a grandfather/other die in the war.

ViperTech Moderated Message:
Not all germans at WW2 was Nazis. Don't forget that!!
Last edited by ViperTech; Feb 16, 2012 at 02:29 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Can we have more liberty when it comes to searching the forums?...

When we click on a forum member, there's an option to view all their posts or threads they've started, but we don't have that access... it would help a lot to be able to use those options to search the forums!

I don't even have the permission to find my own posts/threads... I can't find a way to find all my old posts/threads unless I'm subscribed to them!

I don't use the forums much lately, but I used to, and I like to dig things up!
<3 Toribash!
You need to buy toriprime to be able to use the search option. It's not crucial to the forums, and you can find any information you're after with enough lurking.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by GenX000 View Post
Can we have more liberty when it comes to searching the forums?...

When we click on a forum member, there's an option to view all their posts or threads they've started, but we don't have that access... it would help a lot to be able to use those options to search the forums!

I don't even have the permission to find my own posts/threads... I can't find a way to find all my old posts/threads unless I'm subscribed to them!

I don't use the forums much lately, but I used to, and I like to dig things up!

Yeah, see sid's post - search now requires TP for various reasons, which I can elucidate if you'd like to PM me or whatever.

P.S. HI GENX000 HOW ARE YOU

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
do the staff members (admins and above) have like a secret forum where they put idiot threads/posts and laugh at how they completely annihilated the person with their genius comments?
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
do the staff members (admins and above) have like a secret forum where they put idiot threads/posts and laugh at how they completely annihilated the person with their genius comments?

rest assured, we will laugh at you in public. Staff members are not to be confused with housewives from the 60s with ban powers.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan