Ranking
Did you guys establish how long trial members are on trial? I can't seem to find it, even on the recruitment thread. 1-2 weeks seems enough though. If they aren't active or post within the week or two, they've failed.
Also seems that Jacob8910 isn't actually 29 based on his grammar and such
i ususally wait a few days and if they were ingame but not on the forum i send them a pm or try to catch them ingame.

about Jacob, many people lie about their age because they are young and think its cooler if they pretend that they are older... i dont blame him i did the same when i was like 10 or 11 (i did say that i was 14 tho)
Originally Posted by xRegalia View Post
i dont blame him i did the same when i was like 10 or 11 (i did say that i was 14 tho)

Lying about your age by 1-5 years is okay but making it over 10 is obvious. Whatever though, it's just a pet peeve of mine lol
Yea, when I first started playing when I was nine I lied and said I was fifteen lol.
ayy, you found this board or decided to post. Well I'll be ingame in like 20 minutes. But stay active and you will be fine.
-----
Welcome our newest member bman2095! I recruited him ingame and he's pretty good. Bman stay active and read that pm I sent you.
Last edited by Pill; Feb 9, 2016 at 04:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump