Toribash
I can't really do much here in TB it's becoming to the point where I seem limited to do stuff here I remember I was making madman after madman a year ago and the next i'm done with it and I'm starting to get into clans after clans to find something to do.Most of my friends either I don't stay in touch with or are to busy (mainly because a lot of them are LMods or SMods right now.)I've come to the realize that I can't be here a lot or most of time I need to be away for some time.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Do any of you guys have this problem where your replay messes up? I'm supposed to be doing the throw.

Do any of you guys have a solution?
Attached Files
O garuma.rpl (44.3 KB, 5 views)
i dont know how to prevent it but you can open the replay with notepad and change your and your opponents name in Line 7 and 8 after the BOUT 0/1
-----
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
I can't really do much here in TB it's becoming to the point where I seem limited to do stuff here I remember I was making madman after madman a year ago and the next i'm done with it and I'm starting to get into clans after clans to find something to do.Most of my friends either I don't stay in touch with or are to busy (mainly because a lot of them are LMods or SMods right now.)I've come to the realize that I can't be here a lot or most of time I need to be away for some time.

as Sj said, find another game that you enjoy.. you dont have to play toribash to talk to us here or on Discord :]
Last edited by xRegalia; Apr 3, 2016 at 06:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump