Toribash
Like all your heads, I feel like there's too much going on at once. The white on the eyes
doesn't work for me, though it was obvious you were trying to make them stand out. The
yellow parts are fabulous though, whether it's the triangle things, the accents on the way
back, or the random squiggles, it really adds to the head. I like how you added different
shades of gray near the top mostly, and on the bottom, too. I get lost in the sides though.
I'd wear it.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Well if you want I can give you it since im not going to use it or anything and even so you can modify it but I don't have the psd anymore
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
If I were to modify it with the psd, I would've put yellow dropshadow on every single layer.
Imagine how cool that would've looked. But no, I'm currently making myself a new set so I
think you should just auction that off in Art/Textures and be done with it. You'll also get a
decent amount of TC. If I'm correct, you'll get somewhere around 10k for that little bugger.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Since you want us to use this thread, Deathsoldi, here's a wip:

Looks a bit like the texture style from DJ, right? Well, I like his style and I got inspired. Nothing more, nothing less.

Also, I'll make a thread when the set is done, if it gets done.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Mmmmmmm the two metal bands right beside the top middle one...they be sexays!

I love the clean but well shaded look, too
Thanks!

EDIT: Face is a bit small to me. I had the same problem in a lot of my heads when I first moved to 256x256.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Now that is one hell of a über detailed tori head. Not a tori at all....

But it looks nice the way it is. just not a tori head :/
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Mmmmmmm the two metal bands right beside the top middle one...they be sexays!

I love the clean but well shaded look, too
Thanks!

EDIT: Face is a bit small to me. I had the same problem in a lot of my heads when I first moved to 256x256.

What metal bands? You mean the most middle ones, going horizontal?

Also, thanks, about the shading.

And the face: I know... but somehow I grew into liking it.

Edit: did some more on the back:
Last edited by Tapion; Jun 3, 2010 at 11:22 PM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home