Toribash
Originally Posted by PandaKing2 View Post
Yeah sorry about that I should be on more in the next comming weeks (Exams are annoying)

Just let us know if you are going to be inactive, I honestly think the clan is dying, but a comeback is always possible.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
Just let us know if you are going to be inactive, I honestly think the clan is dying, but a comeback is always possible.

Its less that the clan is dieing and more of the members don't use the forums they play in game but not much else
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
Its less that the clan is dieing and more of the members don't use the forums they play in game but not much else

Yeah, true. We might have to crack down on people to be more forum active.
|Evil|
I don't exist
If you want I can start talking to some of the other members and war lords about it?
-----
Also we should really get some banners our clan page looks a bit bland and generic
-----
Can someone help me with sparring? I am trying to learn how to spar and get better at it but I have no 1 to help teach me or just to spar with.
Last edited by PandaKing2; Apr 22, 2015 at 07:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
If you want I can start talking to some of the other members and war lords about it?
-----
Also we should really get some banners our clan page looks a bit bland and generic
-----
Can someone help me with sparring? I am trying to learn how to spar and get better at it but I have no 1 to help teach me or just to spar with.

Tomorrow we can practice, and I'll see how you do with sparring, I can probably share some knowledge and tips.
We do need banners.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
Tomorrow we can practice, and I'll see how you do with sparring, I can probably share some knowledge and tips.
We do need banners.

Sounds great.
I was asked to be active on the forums and i dont really do the socials with these kind of things so.... i will type things whenever either someone tells me or im bored enough

also, im new here Hello everyone