Toribash
My review upon testing the game.

Negative Aspects:

Encountering a quirky bug where the down arrow appears stuck on a loop. It disrupts menu navigation and sends the camera on a wild ride, pulling it too far from the tori. This tends to happen often, especially when I hit the Windows button to switch to Notepad or another program and then return. Fortunately, hitting the Windows button twice seems to resolve the issue.
The ghost feature isn't quite up to par; I've noticed similar complaints from other players.
The room list isn't scrollable, causing a bit of inconvenience.
The in-game store is a bit of a letdown, offering a limited selection of items. The shopping experience feels lacking.
The turn frames consistently reset to 5, introducing a noticeable inconsistency in the game dynamics.

Positive Aspects:

Appreciating the smooth and refreshing feel when navigating through menus.
The toon shader surpasses expectations, adding a delightful visual touch.
Sound effects (SFX) are well-executed, contributing positively to the overall gaming experience.
The head customizer serves as a handy tool for quick changes, enhancing the overall experience.

Neutral Aspects:

While the head customizer is effective for fast prototyping, the inability to upload custom textures is a missed opportunity that could elevate its utility.
they should have just sold the game for $5 and made all customization options free. that reminds me of another game although i cant really put my finger on it
imagine taking inspiration from a project that took inspiration from your project
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
damn they proud of them toricoins huh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.