Toribash
Originally Posted by Malfunction View Post
What do you guys have planned for summer break?

I have no clue maybe do the same thing im doing now
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
What do you guys have planned for summer break?

party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party

tb brawl hearthstone tb brawl hearthstone tb brawl hearthstone tb brawl hearthstone tb brawl hearthstone
ovewatch overwatch overwatch ovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatch, league of legends league of legends league of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legends
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
ovewatch overwatch overwatch ovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatchovewatch overwatch overwatch, league of legends league of legends league of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legendsleague of legends league of legends

yas but scratch overwatch and put in unturned, SNOW, or probably just studying xDD
-----------------
and no, "SNOW" isn't a joke referring to my canadian-ness..
http://store.steampowered.com/app/244930/
Last edited by Xetotrius; May 31, 2016 at 11:23 PM.
MUY BOOODEEE EEES REEDEE
Sounds like some hell of a summer for you all xD

NO DARK SOULS 3?

I played it but it was meant for single-player otherwise it's weird but if SNOW was a multiplayer game I would play the hell out of it
Chab>What a dead game
TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO JUDO CSGO CSGO CGSO CSGO CSGO CGSO CGSO CSGO CGSO CGSO CGSO CGSO CGSO CGSO CGSO CGSO CGSO CSGO CGSO CGSO csgo csgo csgo csgo csgo csgo
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
updated:
acjudoka:2 days
xRegalia:4 weeks (AND MORE EXAMS)
bgjames1:2 weeks (i'm leaving early it's too hot here Finals is the day I leave)
spicymonkey:?

acjudoka:OUT
xRegalia:3 weeks and 3 days
bgjames1:1 week and 1 day
spicymonkey:3 days
Chab>What a dead game