Toribash
My vote is actually no.

Get the fuck out kid.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
^ what he said.

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Well the question I want to know is, why you really want to join Phantom.
I also want to know how will you being in the clan benefit the clan as a team and family, and how can you prove this?

If you can answer these questions in detail, I might tell these guys that you deserve membership rather than trial membership. ;)

look at the difference in answers.

Anyway no to riszy
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

you guys are dicks

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
sorry, i haven't been able to respond, by the way Zayex, i'm pretty mature for 14 if you called me a kid because of the Gengar then it would make sense, but seeing that i don't know you nor do you know me there really isn't a reason to call me a kid,anyway Druggedpanda, I mainly want to join because Azuremage has told me that the clan needs active members, I am on the forums almost everyday when I can, and I can bring activity, ideas and pretty much another good member to the clan, but my impression is that i'm not wanted.
Last edited by riszy; Mar 25, 2013 at 07:38 PM.
[S]ilver, [Ninja] Hood
Well its a bit late now

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
you guys are dicks

Totally not referring to me I hope
Originally Posted by riszy View Post
sorry, i haven't been able to respond, by the way Zayex, i'm pretty mature for 14 if you called me a kid because of the Gengar then it would make sense, but seeing that i don't know you nor do you know me there really isn't a reason to call me a kid,anyway Druggedpanda, I mainly want to join because Azuremage has told me that the clan needs active members, I am on the forums almost everyday when I can, and I can bring activity, ideas and pretty much another good member to the clan, but my impression is that i'm not wanted.

I dont think you fit well here. I feel that you would fit better with [Icof] great bunch of guys. Ill personally recommend you if you like?
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

if you called me a kid because of the Gengar then it would make sense

what

anyways, I like how kball is trying to recruit on another clan's board lol

also, at this point it looks like Zayex is nothing but a detriment to this clan :l
FIRED UP
That's what i thought at first as well, buy zays comments actually help with the choosing process by testing their resolve, patience and maturity it actually works pretty well.
Last edited by AzureMage; Mar 26, 2013 at 06:00 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
That's what i thought at first as well, buy zays comments actually help with the choosing princess by testing there resolve, patience and maturity it actually works pretty well.

Never looked at that way but riszy jumped to silvers clan ,he really wasnt that interested in joining it seems.
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i'm pretty mature for 14

Boy, you sure handled that like a mature young adult, right champ?

Sorry guys, I have OCD, needed to get my witty reply into the butthurt post.

#mature15yearold4lyfe
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma