Toribash
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Fortnite had more viewers when the servers were down than PUBG did on Twitch at the same time so that should tell you something....

Play Fortnite.

Popularity doesn't directly correlate with how enjoyable a game is. People have different tastes, the more hardcore/realism shooter players are drawn towards PUBG. A lot of fortnite's audience is more casual players and kids. I'm not trying to insult either game, its just that people have preferences.

Personally, I like both. I've mainly been playing fortnite though, because PUBG doesn't update their game as much, and the constant updates from fortnite is nice.

also hi

edit:

Originally Posted by Nike View Post
Lol, it's not like i will stream if i play. In the gameplay itself tho? Is there any notable difference?

PUBG isn't free. PUBG has vehicles, and a different armor system, with helmets lowering the headshot damage you take, and body armor lowering body damage taken. Both items have their own durability and can break. In fortnite you can get up to 100 shield through shield potions, and shield is practically just another full heathbar. Backpacks (PUBG) increase your max inventory weight (items have weight, you dont have a set number of slots like in fortnite). Backpacks, helmets, and body all have level 1, 2, and 3 variants, with stats increasing as the items level increases. Healing is practically the same in both games. There isn't any building in PUBG.

That's my summary. There's more to both games, I'd suggest checking out gameplay.
Last edited by Jaxon; Apr 13, 2018 at 07:41 PM.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
I am planning to buy a new laptop next semester. And i am intrigued to play other varieties of games, which leads me to wonder what is the actual difference of PUBG and Fortnite? I keep hearing that both of them is practically the same, but my guts tells me otherwise.

PUBG is easier to play, has better graphics and wont run on a NASA PC.

Fortnite has an actualy skill ceiling, graphics u have to like and will most liekly run on your grandma's toaster.

also i'd be up to play fortnite anytime. im on EU and i suck at building but have god tier aim.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
he got that LASER hacker aim i see you

also i orefer pubg over fortnite though i play fortnite more

i just can be bothered getting out builded smhh
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
I mean both of them are good on their on aspects so..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
PUBG is easier to play, has better graphics and wont run on a NASA PC.

Fortnite has an actualy skill ceiling, graphics u have to like and will most liekly run on your grandma's toaster.

also i'd be up to play fortnite anytime. im on EU and i suck at building but have god tier aim.

Well, i think Fortnite isn't really better.
When you want a realistic experience on a battle royale game. You can actually get it for free now.
The game is called Rings of Elysium, and the graphics are beautiful just like your mom's butt the Mona Lisa.

but my gf is way more beautiful imo.
Consider not mentioning your gf since that is an uninteresting opinion from my point of view.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Eh, I don't have an opinion on which is better, I just prefer fortnite possibly because it's easier for me. I like the building aspect of it a lot.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Originally Posted by Velordrel View Post
Eh, I don't have an opinion on which is better, I just prefer fortnite possibly because it's easier for me. I like the building aspect of it a lot.

Thats the point. Fortnite brings a whole new thing by bringing the crafting/building system to the mix.

It just gives a whole new zest to the whole battle royale genre, although the idea seems common, i've never seen any battle royale game before Fortnite had the idea to implement crafting to the game.
Except for Minecraft.
I am pretty sure fortnite is free... So i am guessing your computer/laptop can't handle it?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you