Rajen Time
Glimpsed Moderated Message:
Rajen Time
Glimpsed Moderated Message:
Rajen Time
Attached Files
halcyon.rpl (864.0 KB, 23 views)
equinox.rpl (935.6 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Toad; Apr 24, 2023 at 05:03 PM.
Work on momentum generation, The dm's felt really underwhelming. With more momentum it could've given the replay some kick; Although the skeet was nice and the dm's were executed smoothly
If you're feeling suicidal; You've come to the right place. 💯
im not big on cnc but this replay is cool so yeah ill do my best. and by best i mean all i got is a general overview.

ok so opener pretty standard flip thing is nice, but kinda jerky. liked the lift and follow up that was pretty cool, but when you decapped i was kinda sad cause it looked like you set up for a sick manip and the decap was also really weak. the follow-up combo was pretty sweet. i liked the skeets too especially the bounce one.

ok so overall work on making your movements smooth. Also try something new other than standard opener dms or opener manip dms. mix it up a bit.

idk if this was any good considering im hella washed up but ye.
aaaaaa i meant to do this earlier in the day.

The opener is hella cool, i really dig it, as Static said the decap felt really weak, compared to the manip.

Work on smoothing out the replay, mainly transitioning from one DM to another, other than that it's not bad
ok so opener is cool (them knees though). around frame 425 your left arm extends pretty fast and looks jerky. And during the spin your knee contracts way too fast and kinda breaks the flow.

other than that looks pretty good. Might be hard to follow up though unless you grab or something idk thats up to you to figure out.

imwatchingyou
imo you should continue the second one, maybe even starting with a manip or something, very noice flow
grau°
cool opener, was nice and slick

manip was good for the most part I guess, not much to say about it

skeet didn't look to good imo, also we barely get to see the thing actually hit. I would suggest extending the match frames by about 20-50 so people can see what you did.

overall I liked it. Strong manip, well placed hits, and a good overall flow.

gj
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
hi dude imma cnc this for u
i could expect some good things come out of alpha and ray together in a replay but i guess not much for this one since yeah u know

opener would've been cool if it wasnt glitched and thats for the whole replay
transitions were nice and all but towards the first dm was a bit slow
small pause there not quite noticeable but i saw it anyway

clunky tho u could've made at least something special with the first knee dm maybe made it a dbl
dm with knee shin not good, the dms after that i dont mind
nice little skeet there

pose was meh

this almost seemed like it was rushed, still good tho
solid 5/10