Ranking
I saw a guy that built a lego robot that taps the screen of the phone to keep clash online. He probably needs to change the battery every few weeks.
Yes it would. Your phone will heat up fast.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
I saw a guy that built a lego robot that taps the screen of the phone to keep clash online. He probably needs to change the battery every few weeks.

Why would you even get a robot to keep tapping the screen when you can root your phone and get XMOD and having that mod " keep active " or whatever it was called.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yeah what kind of logic is that tho. lol
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I'd try Xmod.....it really make my phone heated up in couple minutes.just like Rhaemond said
Want to buy Raider force?
PM ME
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
Well you have a point there, but gems can be obtained by achievements and obstacle clearing whereas tp/vip isn't :I

tp/vip is buyable with tc, which is obtained by events and such.
So yeah.

Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post

If you keep the charge thing in the phone won't it stay on? At least, that's how laptops work.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
tp/vip is buyable with tc, which is obtained by events and such.
So yeah.

If you keep the charge thing in the phone won't it stay on? At least, that's how laptops work.

Yeah, would work, but this means that you should buy a smartphone only for Clash, because like for laptops, if you don't keep them ever on charge, they shut down. So a pretty useless phone if you don't but a new battery (with an iphone, where changing the battery isn't immediate, would cost a lot). Also you won't be able to play clash if you are not at home on your trash-clashy phone, because if you open clash with another phone the game on the laptop-like phone will go offline until you come back home again. This would destroy the whole purpose of the robot and wasted phone.
Originally Posted by harith2708 View Post
I'd try Xmod.....it really make my phone heated up in couple minutes.just like Rhaemond said

I did use it back in time but yet didn't help me a lot since there's nothing I would like to use in it except for the searching thing which I would use my finger for tapping a few times to get a good enemy base...

Also here's my precious village :D

█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █