Toribash
Solax does a good job. +5
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Solax does a good job. +5

yes but Solax is a cool guy. There have been mods in the past, who were very good at their job, who tended to treat people as though they were inferior and retarded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
The Toribash mods used to be a lot stricter. I could harden this board up a lot if I wanted to, but you need to find the right balance between discipline and fun.

It is possible to have both at the same time.
I've seen it.
oh yeah
I feel like I'm actually being very reasonable with the users here. As I said before, I could be a lot stricter. As for your claims that people seem afraid to post, I haven't seen any evidence of that. The users seem happy and that's what maters.
People are happy, rules are upheld. You shouldn't need to cower in fear of having a post deleted if you just follow the rules and use common sense.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I feel like I'm actually being very reasonable with the users here. As I said before, I could be a lot stricter. As for your claims that people seem afraid to post, I haven't seen any evidence of that. The users seem happy and that's what maters.
People are happy, rules are upheld. You shouldn't need to cower in fear of having a post deleted if you just follow the rules and use common sense.

People are self-centered and self-important. They assume that because they got infracted, then everyone must be getting infracted.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
People are self-centered and self-important. They assume that because they got infracted, then everyone must be getting infracted.

/\
I'm not even gonna answer that for the reason I already exposed.
Besides, I didn't see anyone commenting about "Me, me and me!". That would be behaving just like you.
Last edited by pusga; Sep 14, 2011 at 03:27 PM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
/\
I'm not even gonna answer that for the reason I already exposed.
Besides, I didn't see anyone commenting about "Me, me and me!". That would be behaving just like you.

I did not use any pronoun referring to myself in my previous post. Are you delusional? You may want to seek medical assistance.

P.S. If you would like to persist in the argument that I am doing something wrong, could you put it in this thread? I do so appreciate the feedback.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I did not use any pronoun referring to myself in my previous post. Are you delusional? You may want to seek medical assistance.

P.S. If you would like to persist in the argument that I am doing something wrong, could you put it in this thread? I do so appreciate the feedback.

o7 Yes, sir! I would love to visit that lovely thread.

I'm not talking about that post. I'm talking about you slightly abusing your power.
oh yeah
Vox is really annoying because he spams mod messages everywhere then posts "guys dont useless post"...

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
My least favorite mods ever would be in this order:

1. Yoyo
2. rittu
3. Bloob
4. Fish

Reason being I hate all of them..

Are you trolling? Bloob and Yoyo are cool guys, Fish is moderately cool, and no one could hate rii-chan!!!
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I'm not talking about that post. I'm talking about you slightly abusing your power.

Yet again, I eagerly await evidence of such.

B&B&B&