Ranking
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Pewdiepie is the man. Why do people need to grow up? The people that really need to grow up are the ones that complain about immature gamers.
-----

Do you know all of the corrupt stuff our government does. There are far worse things out there than prism. Why do I need to care about something that was made to protect, when they make things that are made to harm us.

I'm not sure you understand what a manchild is. Nor do you seem understand the fear behind excessive government oversight.

Also, I like CoD. I'm just not stupid enough to buy the same game for 60 bucks every year. I still play CoD4 cause CoD4 is best CoD.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm not sure you understand what a manchild is. Nor do you seem understand the fear behind excessive government oversight.

Also, I like CoD. I'm just not stupid enough to buy the same game for 60 bucks every year. I still play CoD4 cause CoD4 is best CoD.

Lol, I know what a man child is. I am just saying I think Pewdiepie is awesome.

Whether Prism it is is not something to be scared of, if you do some research and you are an open person. You can find other things that are worse than PRISM.

But with Call of Duty, CoD4 was probably the last good CoD made. I haven't really play it since Modern Warfare, and Modern Warfare 2. I have to say my favorite Call of Duty was CoD2. It was simple, and at that time it was a great game.
A hasbeen like the rest
Mass-murder is worse than murder.

That does not mean that murder is acceptable.

There are worse programs that can be implemented than PRISM.

That does not make PRISM acceptable.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
No, but people are taking this to seriously. None of us are important to the government. We are basically spam mail to them. No one looks cares about spam because it is useless.
It was created for protection, or so we have been told but it is not like they are stealing your info and using it against you.
A hasbeen like the rest
Huge Xbox fan... but the new one looks stupid.... thats why I created this group

Join here
http://www.gamespot.com/news/microso...licies-6410472

Interesting change of events. The one-time set up that requires internet access is still pretty silly, but oh well.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Pretty silly indeed but doable, unless you got the xbox delivered to you in a war zone I think you can connect to the internet at least once.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
better, still dont like this Kinect that watches me while I sleep, but this is much better.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
What doesnt watch you when you sleep though?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
The PS4's camera.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today