Ranking
i genuinely think icky didnt do it on purpose, but he shouldve known better. he should atleast get SOME kind of punishment.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
In the realm of Toribash, a tale unfolds,Of a player named Icky, whose ambition takes hold.He climbed up the ranks, to a seat of great power,As the whispers and rumors did darken the hour.
Icky, the administrator, once noble and fair, fell to corruption, his conscience threadbare.He wielded his powers, unchecked and unwise,As the cries of the players did echo and rise.

The avatars trembled, as he danced in the night,Manipulating matches, consumed by his might.He favored his friends, with gifts and deceit,While the honest and pure did taste of defeat.

The players did whisper, in secret and fear,Of Icky's dark reign, with each passing year.And yet none dared challenge, his powerful reign,For the consequences were swift, and the punishments, pain.

But a brave soul emerged, a warrior true,Determined to bring change, and justice pursue.This hero fought Icky, with courage unmatched,In the arena of Toribash, their fate would be latched.

The battle was fierce, as they clashed head to head,The blood of their avatars, staining the ground red.With every blow struck, the crowd held their breath,As Icky, the tyrant, did struggle with death.

At last, the hero, triumphant and proud,Brought Icky to his knees, before the great crowd.With humility forced, and a heart full of shame,Icky relinquished his powers, and renounced his dark claim.

In the realm of Toribash, a new era began,A tale of redemption, for one fallen man.For Icky, the once wicked, had learned from his plight,The true meaning of honor, and the beauty of light.
I think icky did nothing wrong and did not need to be punished, staff should close this thread just like how other staff complaint thread handled
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Doom9 View Post
> Me getting perma banned for calling boost unimportant > Icky doing this and no one bats an eyelid

toribash double standards to the max, tbh, idk why anyone is surprised with this - staff killing this game day by day by refraining from their duty

deserved imo
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Hi Rizard
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today