Toribash
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I can beat like... half of Obey. Can I be pro circuit now? And if you don't ever challenge yourself, you will never get better, so these quote unquote impossible clans are good learning experiences.

Meow. :3

That is true, too. So I propose that we should have two wars a week. Doesn't matter what time, who we facing, or what the outcome of either is. The first war of the week will be against a clan that we know for almost certain we can beat. The second clan we face will be a more challenging clan that will be difficult for us to beat. The first war will provide a boost in self-confidence to stimulate us before our challenge. We will do better in the challenge and will gain more experiences and more wins.

It's like a warm up before a football game. Need to prepare yourself for what is to come.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I can beat like... half of Obey. Can I be pro circuit now? And if you don't ever challenge yourself, you will never get better, so these quote unquote impossible clans are good learning experiences.

Meow. :3

Thats great an all, But its normally only 2 of them in the room, and we can never seem to beat those two.
Let Satan guide you
So guys I was browsing through the recruiting thread and remembered that the first post still has the image with the title "Legendary Recruitment" and is a little out of date.
Think maybe we should update some of those things? XD
I guess it is really difficult with Trooper being in-active, but it's just a bit confusing, especially for people applying.
Maybe someone could create a new one and delete the current one? idk just throwing it out there.

I'm happy to help, write up some threads or whatever is needed, just thought I should suggest it.

Also Zeus, your siggy still has legendary in it :P
Yeah I have to changed that. The thread yeah, I will change that right away. The reason why I never changed the name is cause I was planning a new thread, but I will change it for the main while.

Sent from my Z993 using Tapatalk
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Can I suggest we put the first post thing in the middle so:
1. You must read the post to find it
2. If you do read the post, it is almost impossible to miss
3. So people cant by any chance just glance at the bottom and instantly see it and just copy it without reading the post.

I Think This Will help people who read the first post but forgot to include the first post thing, or missed it after reading It. usually people will explain how to write an app, then Provide an example. I missed the first post thing because I assumed this was where the post stopped. I think this will help people who read the post but missed the phrase, such as ThreeBar and I.
----
too lazy to rewrite it, so heres a copy paste
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Can I suggest we put the first post thing in the middle so:
1. You must read the post to find it
2. If you do read the post, it is almost impossible to miss
3. So people cant by any chance just glance at the bottom and instantly see it and just copy it without reading the post.

I Think This Will help people who read the first post but forgot to include the first post thing, or missed it after reading It. usually people will explain how to write an app, then Provide an example. I missed the first post thing because I assumed this was where the post stopped. I think this will help people who read the post but missed the phrase, such as ThreeBar and I.
----
too lazy to rewrite it, so heres a copy paste

Nice idea, this will finally stop liars.
I don't see any problem with doing that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
That's actually not a bad idea.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather