Toribash
lol Chris I love your avvy D:

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Pepe le pew!
Lol I used to watch that cartoon all the time!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Not really UCPR. Pepe has almost a pure white face, whilst Chris is full-on nig---black.
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
lol :3
mmmm tuna sandwich

[Evil] is recruiting!

Yuck. Tuna. T_T

* gags *
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
lol may the smell singe your fur off >:3

[Evil] is recruiting!

* Gasps * No, not my fur! D: I keep it well kept >=(