Ranking
Originally Posted by zygrQck View Post
No one picks exhaust anymore on support. Flash + ignite the most. (Ofc start bullying me that in your elo everyone picks exhaust, but I'm talking about gold+ and lcs, ogn etc)

I'll keep taking exhaust as support until they remove it.
Yeah.. I just looked you up.. You seem to be doing pretty shit at the moment.

Anywho, I bought Draven and Quinn with RP. Quinn I already can use but this Draven man, pretty damn difficult. Got stomped by a Vayne + Leona early. However those axes do a fuck ton of damage later, need to practice when I have a mouse that doesn't randomly disconnect >.>
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
this is why i hear about people in this thread not knowing what they're talking about i see

I play for fun, not to see how amazing I can be lol... so I wouldn't say I know anything. xD I'm just enjoying myself. I usually play a game more for the social aspect... given by my Toribash example.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yeah.. I just looked you up.. You seem to be doing pretty shit at the moment.

Anywho, I bought Draven and Quinn with RP. Quinn I already can use but this Draven man, pretty damn difficult. Got stomped by a Vayne + Leona early. However those axes do a fuck ton of damage later, need to practice when I have a mouse that doesn't randomly disconnect >.>

I don't play this game that much anymore, got really bored, just sometimes with friends, so that's why i dropped a bit. Not gonna play rankeds until I feel like I must to.
I remember you whining about how many noobs are in bronze and you can't carry your noob team (s3 facebook lithuanian group), so please stop lying. I was plat s3 and got my plat this season in ~50 games, so if you were REALLY PLATINUM, you should have climbed at least to gold V in maximum ~50 games..

And I offered to play with ad runes at normal games, to practise cs'ing, not rankeds you only should go ranked when you're good at last hitting.

I'd love you to read that post again. It clearly states that I can't get out of bronze with my smurf. And I clearly stated that in my post here. Are you seriously that illiterate? I still have access to that account and I can provide any information you want about it if that'll make you feel better.
No one picks exhaust anymore on support. Flash + ignite the most. (Ofc start bullying me that in your elo everyone picks exhaust, but I'm talking about gold+ and lcs, ogn etc)

Flash+Ignite is the most popular combo in bronze/silver aswell, nobody will bully you for saying something that's true, even if it's stupid to state the obvious.
I don't play this game that much anymore, got really bored, just sometimes with friends, so that's why i dropped a bit. Not gonna play rankeds until I feel like I must to.

This is hilarious.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Went back to Master Yi after I've been playing Ashe for a while:

omg

Despite you never freaking listening to me, you and I will be the best lane duo ever at some point.

Holo and I went into a public game yesterday. Ashe/Kayle bot. I wasn't using Kayle as a "Support", just more of a harasser. Still got a Doran Ring because I figured he'd miss most of the CK anyways.

Think I got first blood, Holo picked up a double kill, and bot lane combined had 13 kills before the 15 minute mark.

I really do think Kayle is underplayed. She is a BAD ASS. So hard to lose lane when your opponent for almost no mana can auto attack you as if it were a nuke.

Also: anybody got Tips on a good Evelynn build? I usually get the magic jungle item, followed by an hour glass, into a magic wizard hat
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I play for fun, not to see how amazing I can be lol... so I wouldn't say I know anything. xD I'm just enjoying myself. I usually play a game more for the social aspect... given by my Toribash example.

where does playing for fun mean not picking up armor pen against someone with armor

thats why ARMOR PEN was put in the game
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
where does playing for fun mean not picking up armor pen against someone with armor

thats why ARMOR PEN was put in the game

It doesn't. It just means I don't do a ton of research into the game in order to find out how to be better and like I said, I use my Greater Marks of Armor Penetration for my armor pen.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
still having difficulty with Draven, luckily most of the enemy was squishy :'S

Draven

I need to stop being so scared mid game and just go for it.