Ranking
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post

this game fucking sucks

does anyone wanna play normals sometimes :0)

I'd be willing to play normals whenever I'm free.
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
Yes. I'm on the NA server.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
how does this even happen :[

my team surrendered

lol gotta love games like that
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
So I just played a game as Vel'Koz on my brother's account because he wants me to get him IP.
It was a freaking amazing game.
Their Pantheon was like 25/7 so really fed. I was wondering through the jungle because I just cleared top, so happy I did. Because I see the outline of Pantheon's ult at the baron pit. I go around and I ward. They're like, ok let's just finish baron and leave him alone and get him afterwards, the baron has 3000 health left and I ult, they do damage and my ult steals the baron. If they got the buff we would've lost, but I then got an unofficial double on Fiddle and Panth after he killed me because of my ignite. Then my team pushed and we won.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
how does this even happen :[

my team surrendered

because you had a barrier lee and an adc with a gp10 item
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
So I just played a game as Vel'Koz on my brother's account because he wants me to get him IP.
It was a freaking amazing game.
Their Pantheon was like 25/7 so really fed. I was wondering through the jungle because I just cleared top, so happy I did. Because I see the outline of Pantheon's ult at the baron pit. I go around and I ward. They're like, ok let's just finish baron and leave him alone and get him afterwards, the baron has 3000 health left and I ult, they do damage and my ult steals the baron. If they got the buff we would've lost, but I then got an unofficial double on Fiddle and Panth after he killed me because of my ignite. Then my team pushed and we won.

if only velkoz didnt take 40 years to cast anything
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up