Toribash
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I wouldn't say he's hard, none of the champions are, he's just in the category of being an "easy" champion to play compared to some of the other harder champions that involve a lot of skill shots like blitzcrank (he's not that hard though) and ezreal. Saying that, he IS one of the more auto attack-ish champions and doesn't need kills and can even roll the entire enemy team when he's going 0-10 about 5 minutes in, it all depends on the farm and last hits you get. More or less, he's an easy champion and I played a game as him yesterday and carried a 3v5 with about 19 kills after not having played him in a few months.

Absolutely not true.
If you go at least 0/2/... you fail the whole game, and I could say you had over 15-20 deaths by that. In 3 vs 5 I can carry up to 40-50 kills/7 deaths/15 helps.
If you don't want to fail, wait till lvl 4-6 to rape, and don't let the enemy team even kill you. Be more like passive def.
And those deaths mean a lot to you. Lets say 1 kill is like +1% crit chance(you will feel it, just believe me.) and 1 death is -2% crit chance.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Absolutely not true.
If you go at least 0/2/... you fail the whole game, and I could say you had over 15-20 deaths by that. In 3 vs 5 I can carry up to 40-50 kills/7 deaths/15 helps.
If you don't want to fail, wait till lvl 4-6 to rape, and don't let the enemy team even kill you. Be more like passive def.
And those deaths mean a lot to you. Lets say 1 kill is like +1% crit chance(you will feel it, just believe me.) and 1 death is -2% crit chance.

Haha.
What

If you go 0/2 then farm for 40 minutes you're pretty much ready to roll the enemy team.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
If you don't want to fail, wait till lvl 4-6 to rape, and don't let the enemy team even kill you. Be more like passive def..

Take Q first and with any decent sort of crit chance you have a very strong lvl 1 fight presence
Played some pretty decent (at least I think decent) Corki today.
I don't really have a build for him, I just buy what I think is missing and what he needs.
I don't like following builds, except for stuff like runes and masteries and what not.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Rafufu, it doesn't help in 3 vs 3. It's good if the enemy team (in 5 vs 5) are mostly melee.
1st of all, you need to stack up Bloodlust till 8, which will be a bit hard in FB.
In lvl 1 I prefer getting the spinning slash, so that the others won't eat me before lvl 2.
When I'm lvl 2 I stack up bloodlust as much as I could, only then attack the enemy.
Then crit hellzors(250-380 per crit).
I have above 45% crit chance at start. So it wont be any problem for me.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Absolutely not true.

At level one I can critical for 220~ damage and absolutely steamroll my lane, I like to get that over with as soon as possible before they become a threat.
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post

I realise that it's glass cannon, but it's still a bit silly. :3
ANYWAY, Yi backdooring is the most irritating ever.
Last edited by fat0ninja; Apr 7, 2011 at 11:46 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Guys, just saying.
If people start complaining that tryndamere is overpowered and doesn't need no skill at all, just to say you're a noob with winning ~10/0/2, then you're playing him correctly.
Tryndamere does need a lot of skill, for all the trolls ingame that get owned by Tryndamere.
Like, that char is not just crit crit crit and kill everybody. Tryndamere is very squishy, and you got to know when to use your ult and where to go if you are too slow.
Just saying. :O

Thats right many say wow what a noob champ but you need lots of skill to play him...
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Axelitis13 View Post
Thats right many say wow what a noob
champ but you need lots of skill to play him...

I wouldn't say that tryndamere
is a noob champ but rather
he's the most easiest champ
to play so far. All you need is
get some kills and also use your
ult at the right timing.

Like corki, it can be a pretty deceiving
or outstanding character later on but it
takes much more effort and income to actuall
y go on a 1 on 1 mode. But I wouldn't play
corki in a 5 vs 5 match since he's very squishy.

Last edited by iNoTo; Apr 7, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |