Toribash
Fuck all logic, fizz is broken as shiet. End of discussion.......unless he faces lissandra and doesn't get fed off anything else. After that fact, he's just blue calamari

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
ummm invulnerability is only op when it includes an incredible amount of mobility at the same time. fizz is literally one of the only champs i consider not to be balanced

you can bait out kayle and trynd ults but on fizz it's a 4 sec cd late game and one of the largest gap closers

p.s. if youve ever seen high dia/ challenger/ master rank play fizz youd know why (obviously an extreme as no one in your elo would play that well)

i disagree

if fizz was so unbalanced as you say he is, he would have a far higher ban rate and pick rate in worlds. 11 bans and 11 picks out of the entire championship so far, the most bans going towards alistar with 61 and the most picks going towards kha'zix with 50. the most popular mid laners in worlds are ori and zed.

anyway, that's worlds

in soloq, i also disagree. fizz is one of those champions that, if beaten in lane, doesn't really succumb to too much in the late game (fizz does literally nothing in lane until 6, which you should have already harassed him enough that you're either first to 6 or ahead when you both hit 6). if he gets strong early, i'd say he can easily do tons of damage and possibly carry if it comes to that point. now, fizz has an all-in that will only usually kill 1 person, and then he has to wait 4 or 5 seconds before he can initiate someone else. the reason his kit is strong is because his ult grants a slow (i think) and he can burst someone down respectively very fast if ahead and the person he is killing has no mr or hp or zhonya or flash or heal etc etc, qss or cleanse too if it comes to it. if the person who gets ulted is smart, they'll position their champion close enough to their team as to where the ult won't hit anyone but they won't be able to be completely caught out. that being said, that person can also use zhonyas, flash (dodging the ult or just the inc damage after or to position away from teammates), heal, etc. i'd say that if fizz all-ins someone who has half a brain, they can either make it out alive or die taking fizz with them. if fizz is strong enough to kill you, he probably is squishy enough to get raped by your team after he jumps on you

tl;dr fizz isn't broken or unbalanced he's like leblanc with no getaway after going ham
Last edited by Faint; Oct 9, 2014 at 05:29 AM.
Or just pick lissandra. That's what I do. From the times I've faced a fizz as her, I'd consider her a hard ass counter

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I played three 5v5 games today and got a total of 2 kills.

I fed so hard. I suck so much.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I played three 5v5 games today and got a total of 2 kills.

I fed so hard. I suck so much.

With practice and experience, you'll get better. Shit, my first match, I think I picked ryze or fiddler I didn't know how to use my skills, I legitimately thought when I pressed the skill button and clicked something, that his basic attacks where the skills. Also, I didn't know how to build shit, I always forgot to buy and build ad damage on brand, saw it did no damage, then claimed brand was a shit champ

I was advised to play at the little girl with the big bear dude, don't quite remember her name.

I didn't get any kills that game. I also saved my money instead of building and afterwards I was told that was not a good thing. The only kills I got were with Varus.
Annie Oakley, and yea, try to buy the items bits and pieces at a time rather than just waiting to buy it whole. Unless, you don't go back to base for a while, which sometimes happens. You'll start to understand the game when you play more

Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Fuck all logic, fizz is broken as shiet. End of discussion.......unless he faces lissandra and doesn't get fed off anything else. After that fact, he's just blue calamari

That is correct.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Lol I think Annie was my first champ too and I remember doing really well as her back then. But that was only because I looked through a thousand guides before I actually played the game. It was probably the only reason I was able to play such a hard champion as Karthus well at all.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays