Toribash
wow. Did not expect

-----
Also, no man tells me how to use my cucumber, but since it's you it's k.
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 3, 2014 at 05:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
No one gives a shit about your stream, mocrofag.

Also, my phone tried to auto correct mocrofag into mocro gay. Even my phone knows you're a homosexual

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
so I am an idiot white guy that speaks 1.15 languages.

that's gotta be worth a shitload

... mocro likes men hanging out in his soup bowl while he slurps it.
blah
uhm nop
Also whats this... Skul abusing TSA powers to gift items? :o

lol jk nice liaxo use your cucumber wisely my friend
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Oh liaxo I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to speak so many languages. I only speak English and my mother language Arabic and I understand french but can't make a complete sentence :P And you also lived in different cultured countries, even more jealous. But have you ever been to Sierra Leone ? I've lived in two different countries but they are not different cultured, they differ in many ways but not essential cultural differs. I was born in Kuwait and lived there until I became a junior high school student then we had to move to our home country Syria where I live now in the capital Damascus. ( and yes probably you have been hearing about us in the news a lot lately. So please if you are not educated in politics it will be very difficult to start a conversation about it) The two countries are not culturally different but they of course differ in many ways.
Also are you telling me that the guy in your avatar is you ?! I guess he has a stick through his nose and feathers round his neck... I can't see the avatar clearly.
this reminds me of those days when parrot was kinda active..

except now only liaxo, rainboweye, and skul are the only people in parrot actually postinglol
blah
And how do you use your cucumber "wisely" guys ? :|
-----
Oh its my 3rd post in 3 years. But I guess I can be active again.

Only if it doesn't come back to talking about how gay is everyone and how stupid they are. We also used to have some conversations that I didn't understand a word of. :| :>
Last edited by rainboweye; Sep 4, 2014 at 12:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rainboweye tryng to be sly with ze white text.
#no clan

;_;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I would apply for parrot but there hasn't been an app for over a year and so I am wondering if it's simply a forgotten aspect of parrot
blah
Oh you idiot. I was trying to hide it from you and Megacash. Because it's you two who I meant. I thought you two are too silly to find it. But OK I confess your eyes are better than grandmother's