Ranking
Originally Posted by scavenger9 View Post
Iprime mind your own business PLEASE

while this isn't his business it's my business.

Virus looked at all of you're recent posts, most of them were for different clan applications
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
while this isn't his business it's my business.

Virus looked at all of you're recent posts, most of them were for different clan applications

think of this as a UAV or a GPS we follow everything no matter what scheme you have in your arsenal.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
I'm..im just trying to be nice ok you now there is more people that are more powerful in this world ok?Look dis 10 year old fucking brain is gonna go into rage mode .I've TAKEN SHIT pretty cool but my brain isn't unlimited me brain is limited i mean i will go crazy .Stage 2 already opened meaning im planning shit to do something.I mean My Application rejected hell naw m8s im just telling you don't make me go into rage mode kapeesh?

This message is a warning you and this whole thing is done K now bye no harm ok?

i don't butcher your name,what you just said didn't make any sense at all the only words i knew from that sentence is (and i will summarize it): i am a 10 year old who is trying to be nice i will be (upset,cry in the corner,punch the wall,punch the bed,hide under the covers in shame. etc. etc.) mad if i am rejected from this clan, truth is if you're mad you start being a ignorant person you continue these acts you might end up like old me or Dinis (Dinis sometimes i see you looking everywhere.) such things will be reported and you might end up getting banned for a long time.

This is not a Call of Duty spinoff this is Toribash it's not toxic (like other communities.....)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Im..im just trying to be nice ok you mnow there is more people that are more powerful in this world ok?Look dis 10 year old fucking brain is gonna go into rage mode .I've TAKEN SHIT pretty cool but my brain isnt unlimited me brain is limited i mean i will go crazy .Stage 2 already opened meaning im planning shit to do something.I mean My Application rejected hell naw m8s im just telling you dont make me go into rage mode kapeesh?

This message is a warnig you and this whole thing is done K now bye no harm ok?

OOOORRR you get out of my thread. Kapeesh?
Last edited by Day; Oct 6, 2015 at 09:50 PM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
You cats need to just apply and let them do their opinions if you don't like them grow up because they don't want you in Nitro. If you get rejected go cry about it somewhere else just not here.