Ranking
I wish I was good at math. It's a pain that I should be focusing on my major but have to put more effort on studying math because my grade is hanging by a thread, and I don't want to spend the summer taking make up classes.

I also wish I had some Doritos. Man, I love Doritos.
a spoon.
A non relative member of the opposite sex my age who cared about me, at all,

Good looks and health

a big piiano
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
One of the most important things I wish I could have in life would have to be a Dodge Daytona Charger

A piece of mechanical beauty.
I'd want a grand piano. My grandma was an orchestral pianist, and I just really like the piano's versatility. Unfortunately piano's are super expensive.
moving to the uk, because it's cold and british ayy
i dunno, any european country is fine

a complete, high-end gaming rig in my own room
my computer has always been an utter shithole near the living room for 6 or so years now

a telescope, so i can fulfill my childhood dream of seeing saturn with my own eyes
a pure force so i can use my cool joint textures

also the music item

please fix it hanz0

thanks
infinite money so every time I ask for stuff I go out and buy whatever it is I want for any holiday or occasion
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Would that cause massive effect on the worth of items and currency you are poofing into existence?

Waterbending plz
I would go to india or something and starting up a wave pool so the locals can surf and learn as thats one of the disadvantages in clumped up countries (: