Toribash
thanks
i guess u can call the pose filller since there was like 3 seconds until the part where i wanted to start the next replay, idk
ill avoid that

@dscigs: why do u even post then i know youre an idiot coconut milk with no cnc id listen to, and u know so to since i dont ever do it
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

guess it's my time to step in and place down a few thoughts about this video.
first of all, i just want to say how amazing i think it is how you can edit with this kind of music and style.
i don't know why, but i really can't do that, even though it's my favorite kind of music, and so style.
i really love how you kept it sort of cold and blue looking. i rarely see any edits like this without any red cc. it's nice to see such a change, especailly when it fits so good.
i also loved how you were able to keep the sync so well.
i honestly don't know if there's more to say. it's one master piece, just like all videos i've seen you made.
it's funny how you keep inspiring me. thank you for it.
and please, if you need help, just kik me.
M I N I V A N
lol thanks hours
i dont know how to do fancy ae stuff that you can so i have to make up for it with color choice and flow
trying

Deleted bunch of stuff. Starting to get sick of this stuff.

Let me quote a part of Faint's post, which now is edited out by me, because reasons mentioned in the quote.

Originally Posted by Faint
the only thing you can think to say is extremely biased and it generally turns into shit.. this board has seen enough of that shit to last a century

That applies to a whole bunch of people that usually post in [vid] threads (sometimes also including Faint ;o).
So, please, keep the "shit" out of this board.
Keep the conversations constructive and related to art. Avoid flaming and all that stuff, because that is not a good thing to do. ;^)
Some people have opinions that other people don't like. Doesn't mean that everyone should start flaming each other over that.

P.S. Answering to criticism with something along the lines of "First, make something better than the art you're criticizing" is one of the dumbest things you could do.

Gynx Moderated Message:
Maybe if you reported some of the stuff that breaks rules people would be infracted, hmm?

Edit: Was hoping people would understand some things after a few hints. Apparently life doesn't work that way.
Last edited by Arthur; Sep 10, 2014 at 09:59 PM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
"First, make something better than the art you're criticizing" is one of the dumbest things you could do.

I totally agree with this statement

who voiced at the first part
Last edited by Arthur; Sep 10, 2014 at 07:58 PM.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
I totally agree with this statement

who voiced at the first part

faint did i think
why is that in the video though tyzil??
Last edited by Arthur; Sep 10, 2014 at 07:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
faint did i think

no, someone linked one of dscigs' videos or something

gotta give it out to arthur though for deleting part of my post and saying the exact same thing in his

can't complain though i do post retarded threads
Last edited by Faint; Sep 11, 2014 at 04:10 AM.
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
faint did i think

can u read at all

>not being stupid
thanks