Ranking
The fanbase guaranatees the writers money, thus they probably wont try to make this movie the next dark knight, or the next pulp fiction. But i do expect to see a movie in which my fanboyism of gears can run freely
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by Organ View Post

nick chinlund would be an awesome marcus fenix

THAT is a good idea.
when i first played GoW that's who i thought he was supposed to be modeled after
You don't say?
As long it doesn't get made by Uwe Boll. But I can bet it will look like Uwe Boll movie just with better budget.
dude i loved Postal and In the name of the king

those movies of his were good
You don't say?
Wow, i hope you are right.
I just looked some shit up and i did not get any official results. It better be like the game too!
The Color BLUE is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.
I can't wait to see it!!! =D
It's gonna be fuckin' Epic!! or else the director will burn in hell =@
um the third carmine is on gears of war 3 clay carmine, gears 3 will come out in 2011 april and i thought it would be right on gears of war 1.
I LOVE that pop!
The Gears of War Movie souns pretty Badass. No, I hope Chuck Norris is NOT Marcus. Would be fairly stupid imo. Still, the moves would have to based on one of the games. If a game movie starts somewhere, they have to start at the beginning, so obviously we might see GoW 1 as the movie.

Also Cog, the game is coming out in september, they postponed due to the Beta.
It's. . . been too long.