Toribash
Of course the whole thought of legalizing rape is stupid because that has nothing to do with weed and weed hasn't really raped anyone (only of their senses). It makes more sense if you were to legalize cocaine so they can sell it to kids.

Also who says dealers aren't contributing to society? They pay taxes, they keep the stoners in a good mood, and they pay their taxes... On Time.

Also what War_Hero said. They can easily add nicotine.
I'm sooooooooooooooo sure that drug dealers pay taxes.
the god
So you declare the money you make from selling drugs?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
America can't even handle cigarettes and alcohol, so what makes you think it'll be ready for marijuana? It would just get abused, like every other legal drug in the US.
Originally Posted by pika View Post
America can't even handle cigarettes and alcohol, so what makes you think it'll be ready for marijuana? It would just get abused, like every other legal drug in the US.

That's not the point. The point is that Marijuana abuse is far less dangerous to individuals and society as a whole. The question becomes do the risks outweigh the benefits, and in my opinion, no, not at all.

I like it when this topic comes up, its always a good thread.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I think marijuana or weed has been discussed by PlayerID57
either way likely high school students in our country gets addicted to it
and needs to be stop like smoking marijuana and stuff drugs (smelling the stuff)

I dont get the reason having a "Watchers" if they dont stop it
I suggest they put cameras on whole country from land marks (like hotels, hospitals, markets, malls, some neighbor hood that said they have seen guys dealing drugs)

and such
etc.
I don't have a clear opinion on legalization since I have never had any but I can tell you that if it's legalized, people will start smoking 2 packs a day (or at least more than before, again I haven't had any so I don't know if you would ever want to).
However, if legalized, the content of them would be regulated to make them less harmful or addictive I guess (I've heard some people say it's not addictive and some that it is but I guess I can only trust a scientist on that one).
Jan Miguel, you're saying the country should put cameras every where. As if big brother isnt spying enough on us you want MORE cameras?
On the topic of a Big Brother, I personally think that everyone should be fingerprinted at birth.
But thats beside the topic.
From what I know about Marijuana (admittedly, not a lot) it's not that harmful. Certainly less harmful the ciggys. People often feel enlightened when the consume marijuana. Carl Sagan wrote much of his literature and Cosmos while high. Basically, wheres the harm in it? It's just like steroids for the mind except your balls don't shrink. So what if kids get addicted? Its not going to do them any harm.
Sumnation, legalise it. Wheres the harm?