Toribash
Original Post
Marijuana - baby.
So whatsup, TB community. Im pretty blitzed right now. I just wanted to know you guys' opinions on the illegalization of marijuana, and its possible future legalization.

I personally believe that its legalization should be endorsed. So, here are my points. I would love some counter points, guys.

-I personally believe the legalization would evacuate jails nationwide, aswell as reduce crime rate by a moderate amount.

-I also understand the drugs' possible health risks. Pot is about 5X as harsh on the lungs as one cigarette, proportionally. But do YOU know anyone who smokes 2 packs of marijuana a day?. Right. Neither do I.

-Heavily taxing and distributing of the drug would reduce the national deficit, very much, I would think.

-Also, Americas happiness would go up, I think
Thanks.
Well legalisation would create a lot more jobs. I mean you have workers for growing, harvesting, transporting, preparing, packaging and selling. That would create a lot of jobs.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Would people really go to the store to buy it considering it would probably cost more when they can get it like they always do for cheaper
5x more harsh? Holy shit what kind of propaganda is that?

I agree, but buying our grams would sky rocket. What about our dealers jobs? They are expert dealers, but once that job is gone what are they gonna do?
They sell it for cheaper, considering taxes and all, they would still be cheaper. Toribush.
I'm talking about the legal aspects, not the illegal. But drug dealers can get real jobs, and contribute to society.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by jxc1013 View Post
guys.

-I personally believe the legalization would evacuate jails nationwide, aswell as reduce crime rate by a moderate amount.

That is the funniest stupid comment i've seen all day - that's like saying "legalise rape, therefore rapists are no longer criminals -> crime rate reduced!!".

good fucking god.
Eh, I think mass produced corporate weed would be a terrible thing. They would add more poisonous shit to make it more addictive. It would become the new tobacco.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well